No announcement yet.

Henry's Father? (Spoilers/Speculation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His FTL persona is also Smee.... Peter Pan has yet to be identified. I would think with the addition of Hook this season, we are bound to find out who Peter and Tinkerbell are.

I assume that Neal Cassidy (thief/Henry's dad) is a member of FTL. He believed August too quickly. I think Bae will be Peter Pan... Not sure if he's Neal. I originally thought Neal was jack.... From jack and the beanstalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Remybug View Post
      No, William Smee is not Peter Pan. He is Hook's companion in the story of Peter Pan.
      Yes he is. Never does it say Peter Pan was not orginally part of Hook's crew. OUAT has taken some creative liberties with fairytales and the guy of not wanting to turn old does fit the Peter Pan persona
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        That doesn't work as they have already identified who is Peter Pan in Fairytale land. This was after Balefire fell through the portal
        Who is Peter Pan in Fairytale Land? You aren't referring to the Peter that Red/Ruby thought was the wolf and whom Red wound up killing, are you? Because that Peter was from Peter and the Wolf, and not Peter Pan.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Who is Peter Pan in Fairytale Land? You aren't referring to the Peter that Red/Ruby thought was the wolf and whom Red wound up killing, are you? Because that Peter was from Peter and the Wolf, and not Peter Pan.
          Read up a little bit. He said it's Smee, which makes no sense at all, but good luck convincing him of that.
          Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
            Read up a little bit. He said it's Smee, which makes no sense at all, but good luck convincing him of that.
            I googled "Once Upon a Time and Smee" and it indicated that "Smee" was played by Chris Gauthier in the 4th episode of 2 season episode where he (Smee) kidnaps Belle. I haven't seen that episode, so I don't know what kidnapping Belle would have to do with Peter Pan just because of the name.

I hope to catch up on all episodes fairly soon. Tonight ABC is having a short "marathon" of three of Season 2's episodes; unfortunately, not that one.

Comment

I googled "Once Upon a Time and Smee" and it indicated that "Smee" was played by Chris Gauthier in the 4th episode of 2 season episode where he (Smee) kidnaps Belle. I haven't seen that episode, so I don't know what kidnapping Belle would have to do with Peter Pan just because of the name.

I hope to catch up on all episodes fairly soon. Tonight ABC is having a short "marathon" of three of Season 2's episodes; unfortunately, not that one.
              I don't think that's it. Jel's reasoning seems to be that Smee is Peter Pan because he wanted Rumpelstiltskin to give him eternal youth. Because obviously not dying of old age is something that only Peter Pan would want.
              Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                I don't think that's it. Jel's reasoning seems to be that Smee is Peter Pan because he wanted Rumpelstiltskin to give him eternal youth. Because obviously not dying of old age is something that only Peter Pan would want.
                When I googled Once Upon a Time and Smee, I also came across information that said the producers want to bring in Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinkerbell, but have not cast them yet, and have yet to write an appropriate storyline for them. Given that information, then Smee is not Peter Pan.

Comment

Well, now we know!

Comment

Yup.. And man was it a humdinger!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Yup.. And man was it a humdinger!
                      Everyone kinda knew it from the start. So now that is it finally done, let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        but it would be a bit unbelievable that three "off-world" strangers could find each other so easily.
                        It seemed all too convenient. Small world that it was that easy.
                        Plus the fact that he was not only Henry's father, but Rumple's son. Makes it seem that Emma didn't have many choices in life, it was magically fated that all this came together. But then again, that is Fairy Tale writing.
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                          It seemed all too convenient. Small world that it was that easy.
                          Plus the fact that he was not only Henry's father, but Rumple's son. Makes it seem that Emma didn't have many choices in life, it was magically fated that all this came together. But then again, that is Fairy Tale writing.
                          Don't forget Rumpel used magic to pinpoint where his son was in the world. As for having Emma and him meet and give birth to Henry. Well, it's not magic. Sure the Seer saw the future, but that just meant she saw it was going to happen.

It's like viewing a movie, no matter how much you rewatch it, it will remain the same. It's not magic as magic doesn't exist in our world. So it was merely stating that their choices meant they were going to meet.

For instance, the choices I made in life caused me to move out of the state I grew up in and live just two blocks away from a girl I would meet 11 months after I moved in that apartment. That girl would become my girlfriend 13 months after I moved to that location.

There was no outside force, just the choices we made (and the choices the people around us made) meant we were going to meet. We couldn't see the future, but once it passed we could see the tiny moments where our choices put us on the path where we were to cross.

I do think in terms of story-telling there is going to be a larger destiny for Emma than just breaking the curse. Recall Rumpel's actions caused Jimney to become a cricket when Gepetto was a child, now Gepetto is an old man. So Rumpel was told of his part in starting the curse decades before it the curse was enacted.

Rumpel is just as much a pawn as anyone else. These characters and their motivations are placing them on a path we cannot yet see. They are trying to change their circumstances but all their previous choices have placed them on the paths they follow.

The one exception, Regina. She was on a path of redemption and now that is all gone as she seems to be plotting the detahs of the Snow and Charming family.

Comment

it was too convenient for me who Adult Bae was I was underwhelmed I see the Storylines potential but how we met adult Bae & how we saw how Bae was as a child it doesn't seem like the same character to me
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              it was too convenient for me who Adult Bae was I was underwhelmed I see the Storylines potential but how we met adult Bae & how we saw how Bae was as a child it doesn't seem like the same character to me
                              Bae as a child and as an adult are obvioiusly not the same person. The child went through some very difficult experiences when thrown into the non-magical world. He was a teenager who had to adapt to this world and learn how to survive in it. Adult Bae was formed by all that he had experienced so, of course, he's not going to be the same person he was as a child.

Comment

Bae as a child and as an adult are obvioiusly not the same person. The child went through some very difficult experiences when thrown into the non-magical world. He was a teenager who had to adapt to this world and learn how to survive in it. Adult Bae was formed by all that he had experienced so, of course, he's not going to be the same person he was as a child.
                                I totally agree. It will be interesting to see where things go with him from here.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X