No announcement yet.

Nick and Juliette [Spoilers for Season 2]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@hyndara in that scene juilette in the bed is not from juilette's house,i think it is renard's house maybe i am wrong,renard says in his tweet interview last night that he is going to have 2 love scene,he didnt say the second with whom,first make out session probably is at the begining of the show and it is placed in juilette's house and when the gun blast i dont think they will end in bed,if that bed scene is in renard's house i cant find a reason why juilette goes there after this first makeout wreck .i am %100 percent with you if they sleep together,it is end of the road for them permanantly and man is his boss for godsake.i cant see any way nick (hero) can find a way working with renard also(if he sleeps with juilette).we are talking about a hero here,let a regular man cant work with a boss who is sleeping with your fiancee.
    and to your question bitsie and renard also said in screenspy live tweet interview that there was no any kind of interest eachother before the spell.bitsie said this is all man made.they also said none of them want this relationship.
    well it i only one day we will find out how they will play.

Comment

@Ginoturk
      First, Hyn is enough . Gino enough for you?
      About the bed - point taken! I always saw that as the bed at Juliette's, so ... rewatching that trailer again and you could be right. The window is on another side than in Juliette's sleeping-room and I never saw that metallic chair anywhere in her house - wouldn't fit into the rest of the furniture ...
      Seriously, I don't see the major problem in working together - as Nick and Renard barely worked together. They could avoid to meet each other during a time. Renard as the leading officer of the precinct surely also does the work-schedules. If I were him I would try to put the team Burkhardt/Griffin to another shift for a while, when I'm not at work myself. Or Nick (or Renard) could try to get moved into another precinct IF there's no way of coming down to one reason. And this reason could be fighting baddies, so ... *shrugs*. Maybe I'm too adult and too experienced, don't know. I would try to get some time off to calm down and, just what I said before, also try to move my shifts for a while. At least, such wounds are healing. It takes incredible long but they are healing. And at one point they should try to work together again, as boss and detective. My opinion, but I also can see Nick leaving the police completely when he's pushed too far into Grimm-mood.
      About the spell/attraction ... I think it depends from when this interview was. I'm pretty sure with the knowledge now both, Bitsie and Sasha would find some different answers. But I also could be wrong, don't know.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

@hyn you can say Gino tweet interview was last night with Sasha and bitsie.I saw another video interview with bitsie today,it was showing some scene after wu arriving to juilette's house.juilette was sitting on the couch with her red blouse and covering herself with a blanketish thing,she was stearing with blank face no talking,wu was on the phone with nick.

Comment

@ Gino:
          So I assume you are in US? Envy you ...
          There was a Twitter-interview last night? I know there'll one today because NBC advertised it yesterday but I didn't know that and I also didn't saw anything about it. But could explain why Bitsie wasn't on Twitter last night, usually she tweets every night.
          That glimpse you saw with the Bitsie interview sounds very interesting. Especially after I just noticed something in the last Sneak Peek .

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

@hyn I was right about gun shot,it seems they addressed the reason of triangle to nick.curing spell which they didn't give anything about second phase was?first nick took potion but after that what?the scene on early promo which juilette is in the bed,I didn't see it in 2.13,and now after all happened in 2.13 nick and renard is sort of allies,I don't think renard will jeopardise this alliance by trying to sleep juilette again(that scene may cut off).in 2.14 as bitsie mentioned that her memories starts to come back to her slowly and she said there is one episode which she cries all the time.probably that episode is 2.14.the other day i 've read an answer which nick answered about"will nick have to be around juilette and renard because of residual feelings?nick said he can't answer that.I was happy that they ended this triangle but it seems they will drag it.let juilette remember everything and tell her everything and give her a choice staying or leaving nick.memory loss also will be drag,she lost her memory instantly but coming back very slowly how convenient.

Comment

Seems we have the same sources, Gino, I read nearly the same - except the "crying the whole episode".
              About the shooting I was wrong. I didn't think Juliette would shot Renard and I seriously never had in mind she would shot at Nick (well, maybe for the first time I saw that early trailer, but there it was very easy to mistake). But I didn't had that owl-guy in mind. I thought there probably would be someone changing faces with Renard, come to Juliettes to hurt her or something. I only was wondering where she could have a gun from because Nick now has the one he gave her in season 1. You know that Sneak Peek with Renard at the trailer and someone is driving away with a car (which I had mistaken as Renard's car).
              That scene with Juliette in the bed ... could that be that scene from 2.06 Sasha dragged NBC into posting it via YT because it was cut? Not sure because I thought that chick were on the other side of the bed but ... you can also change sides on film, that's not the problem.
              Any US-Grimmster around who could check that?

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

I think it will take a while for her to go back to Nick, if she returns to him at all. She has the same right to feel betrayed as Nick - for different reasons. Actually, I would walk away if I was her. Everybody lied to her, including Monroe. They obviously still didn´t tell her the truth. I think with the memory back, her feelings may return but also the doubt, the anger, multiplied by all the anger...no, if the writers are smart (and it almost looks like they read some reactions of fans), they won´t let them to get back together anytime soon. I think it is possible that she will just be there for him as a friend in need but not a girlfriend. Juliette needs to find her own way, and not to be only someone´s love interest.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

@hyn one of her interview she said an episode is coming that very emotional for her that she is crying entire of the show.probably it is 2.14.about juilette in bed no it is not that cut scene from 2.06 I watched that promo again,most scenes from 2.13 one scene with that insect type wesen,it is from 2.15 the sandman.other scene is juilette in the bed probably from 2.14.the way they ended 2.13 first phase was completed for cure(nick drank potion),that scene may be a part of cure for second phase since they didn't give any clue about second phase of the cure.another theory I can think of that if her memories are coming probably that scene with renard in bed is actually it is with nick(they did it before when she was kissing nick,nick became renard)also in that deleted scene they did same(girl became juilette)probably they will do the same thing in this scene.this is the only logical explanation I could find.

Comment

@klenotka I agree with you about they will not reunite very soon,because her memories are coming back very slowly probably they will drag nickamnesia till end of season.at this point she still doesn't remember nick(probably she will remember something that she will continue to fix it.)that is why nick or juilette won't want to be together until she remembers completely.even in that point she may or not to be with nick.it is going to be her choice at that point.

Comment

@Gino:
                      No offense but ... I really have problems with some of your entries. Please put some space between the words and sentences *a really desperate Hyn* And don't take this wrong, please *puppy eyes*
                      Okay, from what I get:
                      Did Bitsie say that? I remember her saying that she's "going through hell" and has "emotional troubles" but I cannot remember her telling she would cry an entire episode. Mh, maybe I missed that
                      About that cutted scene, okay, I wasn't sure, that's what I wanted to know. I have to admit I watched that thing one time and that it was for me. I like Sasha as an actor but I'm not a big fan of Renard and definetely not of his "shirtlessrage" every couple of episodes. *don't know why I'm starting to think about Sig Weaver on Galaxy Quest right now*. But it could be that the way of breaking the spell is the opposite to what they went through so far.
                      Well, we don't know what that second phase is, here you are right. But remember that trailer from January? To me that scene at the SpiceShop when Monroe is reading whatever Rosalee sees as cure was in it - in an extended version (again cutted! Why all interesting scenes are cutted?) "Oh boy! This is gonna be uncomfortable!" Sounds not so promising for Nick's near future (as whumper I'm fine with that ).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

@hyn English is not my original language,sometimes I forget using marks.about juilette in bed scene,I noticed something which TVGuide published new video today from TCA tour 2013.Monroe,David are saying renard is shaqing juilette.also juilette says that bedroom scene takes place in two different room.we watched the scene it is ended where it started.I think they shooted the sex scene but they cut it off.we will be sure this week about it.I am happy they didn't go there with juilette.

Comment

When Juliette threatened to leave town, I was practically shouting "let's help her pack." Her character remains useless and so passive.
                          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
                            When Juliette threatened to leave town, I was practically shouting "let's help her pack." Her character remains useless and so passive.
                            well that was my reaction too - if her character and storyline do not improve quickly, they shall make it quick and let her go wherever she wants; it would be better for Nick anyway
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Don't see it this way, sorry. There's still a chance when they are act careful now with Juliette. She could be very useful for TeamGrimm (more useful than Hank anyway) and it would hurt Nick the more when she would leave now. Besides that her character is getting more interesting since she's beginning to remember. So I hope we will be back to normal (Nick and Juliette as a couple again) at the end of the season.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

To me, she can't stay if she finds out the truth. Nick has knowingly exposed her to danger and lacks the decency to tell her the truth and risk rejection.

He hides things that threaten her life, and she is already paying the price.
                                I'll have no respect for her if she "knows" and instantly forgives Nick.
                                "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Working...
                                X