Voyager Season Finales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voyager Season Finales

Do you have a favorite Voyager season finale? Which one was hardest to endure over the summer? I'm leaving out "Endgame" as it was the series finale. There was no next season to look forward to.

S1: Learning Curve
    S2: Basics, Part I
    S3: Scorpion, Part I
    S4: Hope and Fear
    S5: Equinox, Part I
    S6: Unimatrix Zero, Part I

Does anyone know why the fourth season did not end with a cliffhanger? I watched this show during it's original run from January, 1995 to May, 2001. "Basics" was probably the hardest summer wait. The Kazon have Voyager, the crew is marooned, and Tom Paris may be dead. How are the Doctor and the psycho going to retake the ship??? The "Scorpion" cliffhanger was totally different. Species 8472 show up and destroy a Borg planet. Two cubes explode from the debris, a third drags Voyager off into the distance. What the heck kind of cliffhanger is that???? haha When "Equinox" first aired, I spent all summer wondering if they were going to kill off Captain Janeway. Finally, we come to "Unimatrix." Janeway, Tuvok, and B'Elanna assimilated? Borg civil war? Delta Flyer destroyed? WHAT? I think this one took the cake as for wondering how it could be resolved.

When I was watching the show... the season five finale seemed longest. Though that was around what season I started watching. If earlier, also season three.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

i liked Basics. it was a great ending making you want more. enjoyable episodes too.

those who don't fall, never stand up

Comment

Most certainly Equinox. Damn good cliffhanger.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

My favourite was Scorpion. Definitely.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
          X