Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 1-4 boxset ?

Hi,
    does anyone know if there are plans to release a complete boxset of seasons 1-4, and specifically in the UK?

I want to get all the seasons, but would rather have one complete boxset than having to buy each season separately.

Thanks in advance!

Probably not.

I doubt there are enough fans (from the viewpoint of the people who COULD release such a set) to warrant such a venture.
    sigpic

Comment

Wasn't Sanctuary picked up for syndication somewhere in the US? Perhaps if those ratings are favorable enough that they would consider releasing such a box set, but I too doubt it.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgdg View Post
        Hi,
        does anyone know if there are plans to release a complete boxset of seasons 1-4, and specifically in the UK?

I want to get all the seasons, but would rather have one complete boxset than having to buy each season separately.

Thanks in advance!
        I can only find the complete series for region 1 players here. Hopefully this will mean it'll be released for region 2 sometime soon.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
          I can only find the complete series for region 1 players here. Hopefully this will mean it'll be released for region 2 sometime soon.
          I hope that too, because the region 1 I can't play.

Comment

There used to be a season 1-3 box set in Australia and it was relativly cheep too. I'll have a look around on the internet for you, though
            sigpic
            "For All Eternity"
            The Five | Multi-shpper
            SamxJack | JohnxHelen
            Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
            Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dr-Helen-Granger View Post
              There used to be a season 1-3 box set in Australia and it was relativly cheep too. I'll have a look around on the internet for you, though
              Thanks.
              I was looking for Sanctuary (all seasons) with region 2, but I didn't find.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfairy View Post
                Thanks.
                I was looking for Sanctuary (all seasons) with region 2, but I didn't find.
                Thats stinky! I hope you are able to find a copy!
                I've not been able to find anything yet, sorry
                sigpic
                "For All Eternity"
                The Five | Multi-shpper
                SamxJack | JohnxHelen
                Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr-Helen-Granger View Post
                  Thats stinky! I hope you are able to find a copy!
                  I've not been able to find anything yet, sorry
                  Yes, I have a copy, but I could like original Sanctuary DVD.

No problem, and thank you again.

Comment

oh, I wish there was a box set. since I don't have any the seasons it would be great to get them at once.
                    sigpic

Comment

Some new for you all! (Yes, I do think about you)
                      A store that sells DVDs, CDs, Games, iPods, TVs etc called JB HI FI (Australia and New Zeland) have just released a box set of all 4 seasons, its apparently exclusive to the store but I'm hoping that means another DVD company will take interest and release it in different countries. Fingers crossed!
                      sigpic
                      "For All Eternity"
                      The Five | Multi-shpper
                      SamxJack | JohnxHelen

Comment

I'm not sure if it's any help... but I think you can unlock most DVD players to make them multi-regional - in which case you could buy the Region 1 set??

Although I don't know if they would play on a computer / other device as well.

sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I hope they end up releasing a pretty box set. It'll just be nice to have! Maybe with some embossing.... That's always nice!
                          The SG1 boxset is pretty cool, it has a stargate on the front of it!
                          sigpic
                          Signature made by Madness reigns.

Comment

Lol, yes nothing like a bit of embossing

You've just reminded me I still haven't bought all of stargate yet either lol!
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

For those in the US they have started selling the complete series boxset on amazon.com. As far as I know there aren't any additional features that weren't on the individual season dvd sets

http://www.amazon.com/Sanctuary-Comp...ctuary+box+set
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X