Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
    Of course ... "I'm Sydney Bistrow...Bistrowl...?" crap, I can't remember, anway, Alias was the first Abrams show that got me addicted to it. I loved it from the beginning to the end although you are right that by the end of the show the quality was no where near as good as in season 2 and 3 which are some of the best season I have seen. I loved the storylines, the guest stars but I almost liked every Charakter, above all Arvin Sloane.

Nikita kind of reminds me of this show but I never got into Nikita like I did with Alias.

I loved all of her disguises, especially in season 1. Loved her pink hair, and the purple gothy look she had. I loved the season 4 intro showing nearly all her disguises....

Love the show but it just got a bit over the top with the Rambaldi stuff at times. Also would have liked to have seen Sark killed off. He deserved a bullet but I'm 50/50 about Irina dying....... I don't understand her motivation.

Fanfic: Do you think in 100 or 1000 years someone will dig up that tomb where Sloane is and find him still alive but really insane, even more insane?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Oh and yes I still enjoyed the whole series despite the bits that got too far fetched

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo View Post
        Were their computers in the 16th Century?! Well after 20+ posts about this and the other thread, i think i need a rest Haha...

Oldest known computer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

From around the 1st century BC

and check this out a book that is like Rambaldi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript

Comment

Working...
        X