Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found There (506)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found There (506)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE - SEASON FIVE
    THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS AND WHAT WALTER FOUND THERE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 506
    After retrieving another tape Walter pursues a new lead on his own, winding up in a pocket universe where the same laws of physics do not apply -- and where a crucial piece of the plan to defeat the Observers lies hidden.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 May 2015, 11:49 PM.

pretty freaky episode, I thought it was very good how Walter was aware he was becoming more like his old self and even talked to Peter about it, but Peter himself doesn't seem to realise, despite the warning from the Observer and the funky (yet awesome) use of the Neo powers

I have this strange feeling for some reason that Donald is Peter somehow, they work very hard to not show his face at all and make it difficult to hear him

Comment

MatrixPeter!

I think you could be right on Donald, of course that would not explain why Peter does not know that, unless Peter has not become Donald yet... (by that I mean Peter has not yet travelled back in time to help Walter).

Comment

Really good episode. Peter was bad*** in that fight with the Observer. I am sure the downsides are coming though for him.

Poor Walter. He just can't catch a break. With his mind intact, he is becoming a bit more like the Walter he doesn't want to be. If his mind was still broken, he would not be all there. Very emotional scene at the end there with Peter.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A great episode, the plot is certainly thickening!

Peter being affected by the Observer tech, it may have seemed like a good idea at the time but something nasty is coming, you just know it! I'm beginning to wonder if this is the action that started all this in the first place! Peter has done something to change things as his mind becomes clouded by the Observer tech. That would be the sort of irony Fringe does, he becomes the cause and the saviour at the same time. He is going to use time to get Etta back with some interesting consequences I'm sure.

I'm intrigued by the 'Resist' posters with Etta's picture that turn up periodically on walls and buildings where Observer posters were shown previously. Why if the Observers are still in complete control, these posters would be sought out and destroyed? It seems as if there are two timelines bleeding into each other.

This season is going to be too short, given what gem of a story we are getting now, I don't want it to end, but I'm glad they are doing it in style! This show certainly deserves a properly crafted ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            This season is going to be too short, given what gem of a story we are getting now, I don't want it to end, but I'm glad they are doing it in style! This show certainly deserves a properly crafted ending.
            I totally agree with all of this.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Did anyone else notice that on the doors to the apartments in the pocket of space are the symbols that are shown in the bit before the commercial breaks?
              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                Did anyone else notice that on the doors to the apartments in the pocket of space are the symbols that are shown in the bit before the commercial breaks?
                Yes, I thought that was a nice touch, I thought they had to have some kind of meaning. I like how they do refer to things from previous Fringe events.

Comment

Working...
                X