Joe Flanigan shooting pilot with Salli Richardson from Eureka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Flanigan shooting pilot with Salli Richardson from Eureka

It's not sci-fi though, but most likely a Lifetime drama called The Secret Lives of Wives.
    They both confirmed it via Twitter today.

Salli's tweet: @SalliRichardson http://t.co/pHAubnJi Guess who my new husband is on the show
    and when asked what show she replied
    we are shooting a new Pilot for Lifetime.Keep your fingers crossed
    Joe's tweet: @Joe Flanigan Check out my new wife.....on screen. The lovely Salli Richardson. Shooting pilot together in Austin TX. Great town.

A couple of article links (neither of which actually mention Joe as of yet):

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowand...lives-of-wives

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...cuME-TWT8khKUg

Not really my kind of thing, but I'll take a look to see Joe (and Salli) on screen again.
    sigpic

Oh wow, is his surf-board broken?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Oh dear... I think I'll settle for any caps from the show! Not really my kind of thing.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know which I was more excited about - that joe tweeted again or that he is in a pilot.

I am really looking forward to seeing this. While I prefer action/scifi, I do like a good character drama.
        I can't explain it but my taste in shows is very eclectic. If the story is interesting, the characters compelling I will give the show a few viewings. I stick with a show if I care enough about the characters to tune in the next week. Right know my must see viewing habits include Warehouse 13, Arrow, Big Bang Theory, Modern family, Fringe, Castle, Nashville, Call the Midwife, and I am looking forward to the return of Rizzoli & Isles, Smash and Being Human. And, I really can't explain this one, but my most favorite show that I am counting down the days till it returns is Downton Abbey.

So I am looking forward to watching this new project. It has several elements I already find interesting, Joe (of course) I also like Salli Richardson. I like the fact that the 4 couples in the story are at different stages in their marriage. I think the premise of the story has promise but I think it will need to find some new twists to keep it interesting. I am trying to decide if I should read the book before it airs.

Congrats Joe!
        Looking forward to seeing you and Salli together in this new project.
        Last edited by EdenSG; 27 October 2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

A short description of his character from Deadline.com:
          http://m.deadline.com/2012/10/joe-fl...f-wifes-pilot/

Joe Flanigan (Stargate: Atlantis) has joined the cast of Lifetime‘s pilot The Secret Lives Of Wives. The project, inspired by the book by Iris Krasnow, explores the unvarnished truth behind the marriages of four different women — Michelle (Kim Raver), Reed (Salli Richardson), Keaton (Amber Clayton) and Jessie (Lauren Bittner). Flanigan will play Reed’s husband Jared, unshaven and a shadow of his former self who has become passive and unresponsive to his marriage. He joins David Conrad, Callum Blue and newcomer Derek Smith who play the other women’s significant others.
          sigpic

Comment

Mh, doesn't sound too intriguing ... a shadow of his former self? The only thing that makes me wonder about that is that "HOW?". But ... Callum Blue is also starring? Mh, maybe this pilot needs a second look ... Salli Richardson and Callum Blue ... yes, maybe I will spend a look *iz nodding*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Glad Joe's working. Has anyone read this book? I may go hunt for it.

So, that's where Kim Raver went! lol Callum Blue and David Conrad.....interesting!

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X