An observation I made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An observation I made

The first time I saw the Stargate episode "200" and saw where they did a spoof of Star Trek. I could totally believe Ben Browder as a young Captain Kirk.

Nonense. BB is Captain Jon Crichton of the federation ship SS Buttcrack.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
      Nonense. BB is Captain John Crichton of the federation ship SS Buttcrack.
      Oh yeah.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by tlw View Post
        The first time I saw the Stargate episode "200" and saw where they did a spoof of Star Trek. I could totally believe Ben Browder as a young Captain Kirk.
        Na, he lacks the emotional intensity that William Shatner added to the character. However, I could see Ben Browder playing Captain Archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
          Na, he lacks the emotional intensity that William Shatner added to the character. However, I could see Ben Browder playing Captain Archer.
          NEVER.
          Scott Bakula is unreplaceable.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

^indeed

those who don't fall, never stand up

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              NEVER.
              Scott Bakula is unreplaceable.
              Sure he is, all actors can be recast if the producers choose to do so. In regards to Archer, I simply meant that Ben Browder's acting is comparable to Bakula more than Shatner.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                Sure he is, all actors can be recast if the producers choose to do so. In regards to Archer, I simply meant that Ben Browder's acting is comparable to Bakula more than Shatner.
                Maybe.
                But I like Bakula somewhat more than Browder(though I love Farscape).

Comment

Working...
                X