X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishful Thinking (408)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a small town where the wishing well really works. A teddy bear comes to life, someone wins the lottery and the town geek gets a hot girlfriend. The brothers realize that while everyone is happy now, the end result will be disastrous.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Gosh, I love this episode! Love how the parents back from Bali are sunburnt and the teddy bear has a bandage taped over the back of his head at the end. Love how the nerd guy does the right thing and then is so sad and lonely at the end and Sam totally understands and they don't even say anything. Love "Kneel before Todd!" and how Dean helps the kid out in his kind of disfunctional way. I guess what I love so much is that this is one of those episodes that takes me back and forth from laughing (It was bigfoot and he was a son of a b!) to feeling Dean's kind of a jerk (Run Forrest, Run!) to feeling sorry for Dean (Wishes go bad, Sammy, wishes go very bad) to laughing again and then almost crying at the end. SPN sure loves messing with my feels!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X