X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow Fever (406)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate the mysterious deaths of several men who apparently dropped dead of fright. They visit one of the victims in the morgue, and Dean becomes infected with the illness which starts as a general anxiety, then moves on to full-blown terror that eventually stops the heart.

Sam and Bobby (Jim Beaver) must find the root of the disease before Dean dies and is sent back to Hell.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

One of my favorites. I go back and watch this one over and over.

Also, I'm so glad they included Jensen's "Eye of the Tiger" adlib! He looks so cute smiling at the end!!

Comment

Great ep. Dean was hilarious in this ep and it was kind of adorable... When he says 'who does that?' I was laughing so hard. They did a great job Winchestering a genre/trope... but then again - they always do.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
      X