X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghostfacers (313)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) take a break from their usual gig to star in a gritty reality show called "Ghostfacers" which chronicles the pursuit of the paranormal. Ed (guest star A. J. Buckley) and Harry (guest star Travis Wester) have created a radically different and sometimes violent show full of profanity that takes them to the Morton Mansion, an abandoned estate which becomes one of the most haunted places in America one night each year.

However, as their team begins to get picked off in grisly manners not fit for television, they realize they are in over their heads.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

I saw this last night and liked the story, on the whole. The plot was genuinely creepy and the whole claustrophobic feel of the setting was very strong.

However, I found the camera style a serious distraction, I have had an inner ear problem for years and in a couple of places I found that the jerking and wobbling of the picture began to make me feel slightly motion sick. (I had the same problem when I went to see the original Tron movie at the cinema when I was a kid.)
    sigpic

Comment

The weakest episode of the series so far for me. Couldn't stand the way it was filmed. The camera movement was way over the top and the constant torch flares were a big irritation.

Comment

Working...
      X