X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Is and What Should Never Be (220)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    While hunting a Djinn, a genie, Dean (Jensen Ackles) is attacked and transported to a world where his mother (guest star Samantha Smith) is alive, Sam (Jared Padalecki) is in law school and engaged to Jessica (guest star Adrianne Palicki), and Dean lives a very normal life with his girlfriend (guest star Michelle Borth).

However, after he starts seeing a strange girl (guest star Melanie Neige Scrofano) and learns all the people he has saved in the past have died, Dean must decide whether he wants to stay in this new safe life where everyone he loves is alive or if he should return to the hunt.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

I just love this episode. It's so sad but does a really good job of showing where Dean's head is at before what happens with the next episode. I also find it interesting how Dean already knows he has the propensity for a drinking problem even though I don't think he had one yet in season two.

Comment

This episode is sad. So hard to see Dean hurt and realizing he can never be happy but he saves people. Never thought about the drinking problem foreshadowed, that is interesting.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X