X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodlust (203)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) meet Gordon (guest star Sterling K. Brown), a fellow demon hunter who has been systematically killing vampires in a small town, and Dean immediately bonds with the older man.

However, after Sam meets with the lead vampire (guest star Amber Benson) and discovers they are actually peaceful creatures who survive on cattle blood, he decides not all supernatural beings are evil and forces Dean to choose whether he will side with Sam or Gordon.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Ha! Benny! (And he's practically the same character, right down to having a similar job!)

I think Gordon is a really good character. He's someone who is just a hair away from what Dean is already and is obviously what Dean will become if he's not careful (and if he didn't have Sam). He's not really evil, he just doesn't think about things he doesn't want to think about because then he might not be able to deal with some of his past actions. Great little look into the futures of Sam and Dean and their poor, tortured psyches!!

Comment

Nice to see Benny...again.

I just don't like Gordon, he rubs me the wrong way.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X