X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith (112)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    While battling a demon, Dean (Jensen Ackles) is electrocuted, resulting in permanent damage to his heart and leaving him with only a couple of months to live. A despondent Sam (Jared Padalecki) searches desperately for a way to save his brother and believes he may have found an answer through a preacher who claims to heal the incurable. However, Dean and Sam discover that the preacher is getting help from the Grim Reaper who is trading one life for another he feels is less worthy.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

This is the episode that really hooked me on this show. Up to this point, I kinda liked it but wouldn't have been quite the Supernatural watching nut that I am now. But this one is just brilliant. It's the beginning of Dean's questioning his worth. I love how he didn't run from the reaper at the end. He was totally going to let it get him to save Layla. I also love how Sam is so protective of him and gives us a little glimpse of how far they are willing to go to keep the other one around.

Comment

I wish that they had found about the bad part AFTER Julie Benz had be healed.
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

This is one of my least favorite episodes of the season. One, I can't believe that Dean's heart gets *that* weak after being electrocuted. Just doesn't seem plausible. And Two, like fumble said, I wish that they had let Julie Benz be healed first.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X