X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home (109)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    After Sam (Jared Padalecki) has several haunting dreams, he persuades a reluctant Dean (Jensen Ackles) to return with him to their childhood home for the first time. They find much more to battle with than painful memories when the house's current occupants, a single mother with two young children, experience terrifying supernatural phenomena, just as in Sam's nightmares. The boys track down an eccentric local psychic, Missouri Mosley (guest star Loretta Devine, "Waiting to Exhale," "Crash"), who is mentioned in their father's journal, and together the three fight to rid the house of powerful spirits. But before they can stop what's happening now, they have to face what happened when they lived there - including their mother's horrible death. Amazing twists and revelations await Sam and Dean on their most personal mission yet.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

This is the first episode where I noticed Jensen using the "Dean" voice that I have come to love so much. Guess it took him a bit to get there.

Missouri is so funny! I don't think Dean likes her too much though at first But Sam loves it!

Am I the only one who finds it funny that Sam had a hammer to knock a hole in the wall, but Dean had an axe??
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X