X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody Mary (105)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    In suburban Nebraska, a group of partying high school teens jokingly dare their friend Charlie (guest star Marnette Patterson) to look into the mirror and repeat 'Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary," not knowing this will unleash a series of mysterious murders. Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) realize that Bloody Mary has the power to travel through all reflective surfaces when she is hunting a victim. Worried that teens are accidentally summoning Bloody Mary, Sam and Dean race to destroy the violent spirit before she can kill again.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

This one really creeps me out, and is probably my least favorite episode of Supernatural
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      This one really creeps me out, and is probably my least favorite episode of Supernatural
      It's one of my favourites, the one that really got me really hooked on the show. It was so well done and different. The fact that it does the 'creeping out' so well shows what a great original show this is and I just couldn't wait for the different ways they would tell stories we've heard before but with a wonderful twist.

The spine chilling way 'Bloody Mary' picked up on peoples' secrets was riveting, how she skipped from mirror to mirror and then came out to the mirror in the end was so well done, really creepy. Great twist at the end with Dean making her face her own secret by making her see her own reflection. This episode takes on the fascination with tales of levitation and ghost summoning in cocky yet fearful groups of adolescents beautifully.

Comment

Oh man I hate it when my friends mock my fear. You want to know what happens after you do? You are no longer my friend. *sheesh*
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I really liked this episode. I love scary stuff, and this one was really well done! When Mary came crawling out of the mirror.........
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X