X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantom Traveler (104)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    On TransNational flight 2485, a man possessed by the spirit of the Phantom Traveler causes the plane to crash, leaving only five survivors left alive. Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) must exorcise the angry spirit before it attacks the survivors. The brothers realize the only way to do that is to take the battle to the skies.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Not an episode for those who hate flying!!!

One of my favourites of the first season. I loved the touches of humour in this, the fearless Dean Winchester is afraid of flying! A great SN twist on the 'Final Destination' movies with the demon going after the survivors that got away from one of its acts of death and destruction.

It was eerie seeing the black evil going into the various people, and the first time we see the boys deal with a demon. It's interesting to see how much they fumble around to start with when doing the exorcism, having their Dad's journal as the instruction manual! This is a nice touch as we see them build on their hunting skills as the season goes on. This is what makes SN so watchable, a nicely laid out storyline and two great characters with instant chemistry.

Of course the flight had to be leaving from Gate 13!

Weird seeing the Vancouver International Airport terminal before it was all done up for the 2010 Winter Olympics!

Comment

Really enjoyed this episode

While i did enjoy the pilot, i think this episode was when i really began to warm up to Supernatural
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

I didn't get to see this one. My dvr said it was this episode, but it was Bones.
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
          I didn't get to see this one. My dvr said it was this episode, but it was Bones.
          Aw no. Can't you borrow it off someone IRL? It's a really good episode.
          Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

I wish. I just started watching the show Sunday. I just watched the second one up to Bugs, well minus this episode. More episodes on Monday.

Comment

Ooh, methinks you'll like Are you going to do a bit of a review thing on each episode, or just comment when you find one you reaaally enjoy/dislike?
              Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

All of em.

Comment

I don't enjoy flying much and so it was nice to see the great Dean Winchester is scared as well

It is funny seeing them 'work' with demons for the first time considering they become so mainstream later on.

first time in suits!!

Again, Dean is smart, making his own EMF meter.

and poor Dean's face while the plane is crashing!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X