X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead In The Water (103)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by The CW
    Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a series of mysterious drownings written off as suicides. They discover the spirit is an angry little boy with the power to travel through water who is taking revenge on certain town inhabitants for a dark secret buried long ago. Dean forms a bond with a young boy who seems to have the power of premonition.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

OK, we've had the monster in the forest, now it's the lake!

Pretty sad story of bullying taken to a horrible extreme and the revenge of the poor kid who died. Sad though that it took the children of the ones that killed him. The guy drowning in the kitchen sink was a weird one, I know I wouldn't put my hand in that black gunk!!!

Nice to see Amy Acker again, I liked her character in Angel. Dean was pretty good with the kid, seeing himself in the traumatised kid made it easier to relate to him. His interaction with him and getting the answers was one of the highlights of this episode.

Comment

I wish that they would have went back to the little boys mom and told her what happened. I thought for a second that Lucas was the cause.
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Dean seems to be extra cocky in this one, which makes it even more funny when he gets shot down by Andrea

I love when he sniffs his shirts to sort them if they are clean...typical [gross] guy stuff!

Who knew Dean could be so good with kids?
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X