List of Sam and Jack Stories Based on the Episode Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of Sam and Jack Stories Based on the Episode Threads

Since the Children's and Pregnancy List was such a hit I decided to create another based on one of every shippers favorite episode, Threads.

Made by the talented Ikorni

Sam and Jack: List of Threads/Post-Threads Stories:

Full Length

3 days away by Artaxastra (rated NC-17, link to author's page): It's not easy making the transition from friends to lovers, but it sure beats the alternative.
    After the storm by Callie (rated M, link to author's page): He doesn't call her and tell her he's making omelets with beer, they don't have stupid bets to see who can finish a crossword puzzle the fastest, he doesn't invite her to go fishing, and they rarely even end up in the commissary at the same time.
    Always by KellethMetheus: Starting after Abyss moving through the events of Chimera, Affinity, Threads and then just before Carter rejoins SG-1 in season 9. A look at what I think might have happened between them after each of those episodes.
    Always by KissherJack/GailDelaney: She knows she loves him. But can she risk it? A series of scenes 'not' seen, and extensions of scenes through the episode Threads . . . how it should have been.
    Always by Ruralstar: After Jacob's funeral and the discovery of the ZPM in the boxes from Catherine's estate Jack and Sam embark on a long overdue roadtrip to Minnesota.
    Awakenings by SG1Trooper: Sam starts to realize the effect of her decisions affect others
    not just her and the consequences that come with her saying yes to Pete.
    Bedroom Situation by holdouttrout: The team is at the cabin, it's late, and there is a Bedroom Situation. A cliche cabin fic--the cliche is sharing a bed, because I am predictable. My thanks to annienau08 for the beta--among so many other things.
    Can't Stop Now by DrawnToTheRhythm: Missing scene from 'Threads' about how Sam came to terms with the major event of the episode.
    Days Go By by Jennifer Carter: Jacob is sick. Can he be helped?
    Endings and Beginnings by Jennifer JF: Important things we didn't get to see happen during Threads.
    Finding Calm Waters by iwrite4fun: Sam thinks her life is a mess-and it is. Starting in Threads and runs with the show through the end of Season 8. Turns AU after the end of Season 8, many events of Season 9 occur with a twist or two to keep thing interesting!
    Five Nights in Nottingham by bluemoonmaverick: Harry Maybourne (a.k.a. King Arkhan) has gone missing in the mythical Sherwood Forest, and it's up to SG-1 to find him and the ancient treasure he is seeking. Jack and Sam struggle with their increasingly complicated feelings for each other along way. Action and adventure! Humor and romance! Men in tights? This one has it all!
    Glass by Lois4Kent: Jack takes Sam home after her fathers passing. My predictably romantic episode tag to Threads. Tears and comfort, with a little bit of the humor. WIP
    It's a Funny Story Actually by Nazmuko: It's Friday evening in DC and Jack is drinking beer alone in a bar, feeling miserable, when a surprise visitor changes his plans for the weekend. A light, silly, dialogue-driven story set between seasons 8 and 9.
    Leaving by SeNedra: The story begins during the Threads episode, after Jacob's death. I tried to connect Threads with the end of Moebius.
    Let Out by Telkena (rated NC-17, Link to author's page): The day and night before that last fishing scene in Threads. And why Jack and Sam had those huge, **** eating grins on their faces.
    Lilies by Aynnilynn: She let it go too far.
    Loose Ends by Lillie Flowers: What exactly did happen on that infamous fishing trip? Everybody has their take on it. Here's mine. Set after Threads and/or Moebius. WIP
    Missing Pieces by AstraPerAspera: The death of Jacob Carter precipitates a great deal of changes in the lives of Sam and Jack. These are the missing pieces of the story from Threads through Line in the Sand. Updated, with spoilers for Unending.
    Need by Sarae64: Sam's need prompts a long overdue discussion.
    New Beginnings by jackandsamforever: Jacob has passed away. Sam has broken up with Pete, and the Furlings decide to complicate things between Sam and Jack even more than things already were. Wait..the Furlings? What do they have to do with anything? (WIP)
    One Last Chance by Lillie Flowers: Still trying to find a way to tell Jack how she feels, Sam and the rest of SG-1 are off on a final adventure before fate steps in to send them their separate ways. Will she get one last chance to tell him the truth? Just another S/J adventure/romance. Set between seasons 8 and 9, of course.
    Only One Road by Kimberley Jackson: Set after the events of 8×18 (Threads) / 8×19 (Moebius) and before the beginning of season 9, and explains how Sam Carter and Jack O’Neill finally get together, and why they get reassigned.
    Passing Time by akamaimom: Between Heroes and Threads. How does someone deal with being broken in every way possible? Is it even possible to heal? Jack/Sam, but everyone will show up sometime or another.
    Strands by Kate1013
    It wasn’t just about saying goodbye, it was also about welcoming new beginnings. Missing scenes, post Threads, SJ.
    Tags Series by GenVarel: Tags to episodes assuming a romantic relationship between Jack and Sam after season 8's "Threads".
    Tangled Threads by Kerichi: The threads connecting Sam, Jack and Pete unravel. A new woman's interest in O'Neill becomes the catalyst for Carter to reevaluate her life and finally reach out to the man she truly loves.
    Tangled Threads by wackyjacqs: This is my attempt at the missing scenes from Threads. I know it's been done time and time again, but one more version couldn't hurt.. could it? Set just after the death of Jacob. Rated T, just to be on the safe side for future chapters.
    The Act of Fishing An Epilogue by Amalgam000: Jack is retiring again. And now he has to announce it to the rest of the team, and he is particularly interested in Carter's reaction… My take on how Sam and Jack would have "eased" into a romantic relationship – though there's nothing easy about it – if Jack had decided to retire when he took the rest of SG-1 fishing at the end of Moebius (season 8).
    The Cabin by Anoveldebut: Set at the end of Moebius Part 2. Jack, Sam, Teal'c, and Daniel all head up to Jack's cabin for a week. Teal'c and Daniel play matchmaker. Sam/Jack ship.
    The Dreams We Left Behind by Sally Reeve: The day Sam Carter marries Pete Shanahan is not the worst day of Jack’s life; he’s already lived that day. But that doesn't make it easy.
    Threads Communication Series by Linda Bindner: Sam and Mark talk--finally.
    Threads Hold People Together by supershipper: Continues after 'Threads' and what I want to happen.
    Too strong by KissherJack/GailDelaney: Sam is too strong to let the enemy take over her mind, but she’s not strong enough to do it alone.
    Last edited by meredithe5; 14 February 2015, 06:50 AM.
    sigpic

Made by the talented Ikorni

Sam and Jack: List of Threads/Post-Threads Stories:

TAG's

A Little Out of Left Field by DrawnToTheRhythm: A one-shot based on a Gateworld challenge of "how do you think Sam proposed to Jack". Set just after Threads during the wake.
    Blunt edges in the merciless light by Aenigmatic/Ikorni: Things are not happening the way they'd hoped in the stormy days following Jacob Carter's death. My take on 'Threads' and beyond. One-shot. S/J eventually.
    Brave Little Soldiers by Ellie 5192: Written for Penguin's Challenge No33: Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it Braveheart "She slumped down onto the dock, three days early, and leaned her head against his leg, like it was the most practised thing in the world; like they'd been doing this for years. " End of season 8, usual fair, cabin!fic, S/J, one-shot.
    Bring on the Rain by LadyRaider: Once again, you find yourself alone.
    Buffalo by Surrealis: When you have nothing left to lose, it’s time to take a journey.
    Burning Ears by ALC Punk: SG-1 watches the tapes from 'Letters From Pegasus'. Set post-Threads.
    Casseroles, Moneymaking schemes and Loofas by SaidbhinLuch: Just a little team gathering at Sam's in the days after Daniels return. Humour and fluffiness abounds with a touch of melancholy... Enjoy!
    Cloned Identities by lbindner: The teenage Duplicate O'Neill sets out to do some team reconnaissance, but the results are nothing close to what he expects!
    Constant Variable by draco_somnians: Episode tag for Threads. How Sam copes in the aftermath of Threads.
    Coping by Abydosorphan: Sam's emotional roller coaster after Jacob's death helps make unusual strides for their relationship.
    Down to the Bone by Annerb: She knows now, what’s essential.
    Endings Are Just Beginnings in Disguise by Ayiana. M-rated: Jack leaves without saying goodbye to Sam, leading to a confrontation that will change their lives forever.
    Endings by Abydosorphan (M-rated): Now that SG1 is going their own way, what lies ahead for Sam and Jack?
    Everything by heavenly-vixen: Tag to 'Threads'. After Sam broke it off with Pete. How did Jack find out?
    Folie a Deux by Hlndncr: Years of separate fantasies meet in one moment of shared reality, as Sam and Jack enjoy a perfect kiss.
    Gone Fishin by wackyjacqs: Written in honor of 'National Go Fishing Day'... because we all want to know what made Sam finally take Jack up on his offer. Missing scene for S8 'Threads'. S/J.
    Good Night, Jack by Ramos. What happened between the end of the war and before they went fishing? Just a little one-shot about the end of an era, and maybe the beginning of something new... Set right at the end of Threads.
    How Sam Agreed to Go Fishing by Mandarax: Threads missing scene/episode tag. Fic writers assume Jack and Sam figured everything out when they were already at the cabin. Maybe they figured it out before?
    I Know This Great Little Place In Minnesota by wackyjacqs: A teeny missing scene for S8 'Threads'. Can be read as a sequel to my oneshot, Gone Fishin', but can also stand alone.
    I Never Stopped by mara-anni: On leave at Jack's cabin, Sam and Jack have a small but important conversation.
    Ice Cream (sequel to Little Sister) by Aussie73: Sequel to Little Sister. You should read that first.
    If Only by dreamer one: He's tired of waiting. Sam and Jack Valentine piece. Oops! there was a Part II after all!
    Intermezzo by Mrs. Pollifax: Sometimes the important things happen in the space between dramas.
    It's About Fishing by Hlndncr: The word hasn't been spoken between them in years. For Sam and Jack it's finally time to talk about fishing. Set just before the final scene in Threads/Moebius.
    Jacob's Wake by Zoser: The evening of Jacob's wake.
    Last Chance by Lillie Flowers: Post Threads fic. Sam shows up to tell Jack about her reassignment to Area 51. It's her last chance to tell him the truth...
    Life goes on by Vicky: Life goes on, even after you've lost someone you love.
    Little Sister by Aussie73: Mark Carter gets to know Jack O'Neill after Jacob's funeral.
    Never Broken by SkyRose. Sam and Jack take a trip up into the mountains. But this isn't your average trip. Set post-Threads. Possibly the most romantic thing I've ever written, but it's not fluff. Until the end at least.
    Paint the Town Gold by Drawntotherhythm: Just a short, sweet fic set just after Threads about helping out a team mate in need with a paint brush and some rollers. Team and S/J, as always!
    Red Sky at Night by BethBrokes: Jack decides to get his mind off the events of Threads with a little stargazing, but is interrupted by Sam.
    Remember Days of Gladness When Sorrow is at Hand by Dream Weaver 85: "For the thousandth time that week, Sam felt her eyes prick with tears. You wouldn't know it by looking at them, but all three of her guys could be ridiculously sweet sometimes."
    Remember Me by SaraBahama: Set 2 months after the end of 'Threads'. Tonight is their last team night; tomorrow Jack will be leaving the SGC forever. Sam comes to terms with the team parting company, and how her and Jack's choices are responsible.
    Sown by Trinity1.0: Missing Threads scene. Written for Valerie Jackson for the GateWorld Shippers Shipmas. What I think happened before the 'fishing' scene.
    Stay by roque872002: Its the middle of the night and Jack can't sleep. He knows that Sam is awake too. He drives over and lets himself in. He finds her crying in her dark bedroom, sitting on her bed with her fathers dress uniform jacket in her hands. Post threads. Written for Ship Day 2013
    Strings by K5Rakitan: What happens when several threads get twisted together? They become stronger. Polyamory: Kerry Johnson, Jack, Sam, and more later. Alternate ending/behind the scenes from the threads episode onward. WIP
    Strings by KissherJack/GailDelaney: What, are you chicken? Bock! Bock! Bock!" (You're just going to have to read it)
    Tension Headache by Tonks4life: Samantha has a tension headache, and only one person can take that away. Takes place between Jacob's death and the fishing scene in Threads.
    The Day Before the Morning After by Shiaw Mei Mei: The missing resolution to Threads.
    The Fundamental Theorem of Samantha Carter by Nynaeve M-Rated: Samantha Carter knew precisely what she wanted. And then she didn’t.
    The Importance to Properly Fold Clothes by erin80: Sam's thoughts after her father's death.
    The InLaws by Jessa4865: Sam's real family... from an interesting viewpoint. Don't worry, it really is about Sam and Jack I promise!
    The Nature of Change by Ayana: The end of something usually leads to the beginning of something new. Takes place between seasons 8 and 9.
    Threshold by AstraPerAspera: Something happened the night the world almost ended. Something that led to Samantha Carter and Jack O'Neill looking entirely too comfortable with each other at the meeting with Bra'tac and Teal'c the next morning. A Threads interlude. Of course.
    Today by LadyRaider: I thought of you today.
    Too much is not enough by KissherJack/GailDelaney: Some would say what he gives her is too much, but Jack knows it’s not nearly enough.
    Untying Knots by Vinividivinci:I just read Mandarax story, How Sam Agreed to Go Fishing (read it - it's fun!) and I realized - oh heavens, Vini has done so many stories that have been done before, but never a Threads story. So - this is my Threads - story - or maybe prequel. Silly, and done - but hey, I need a break from Angst and Adventure sometimes. So, in case you've found yourself with a shortage of Threads, here's my little version.
    Yet Another Threads Story by JenniferJF and AstraPerAspera: Pretty much what the title says. A Crack!Fic for Shipsgiving 2009 on the GateWorld S/J Thread. For fun. Really. Alludes to character death. Not that anyone will care.
    Last edited by meredithe5; 16 September 2013, 04:05 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Want to access ALL the lists?

SAM/JACK CENTRIC FANFICTION

Banner by Ikorni

Fanfiction Set in a Specific Season
      Last edited by meredithe5; 01 April 2013, 08:27 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

reserved2
        sigpic

Comment

reserved3
          sigpic

Comment

reserved4
            sigpic

Comment

Found a few:

Always by KissherJack or GailDelaney
              Too much is not enough by KissherJack or GailDelaney
              Too strong by KissherJack of GailDelaney
              Strings by KissherJack or GailDelaney

Always by KellethMetheus

Gen Varel's Threads series
              Tags to Threads
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                Found a few:

Always by KissherJack or GailDelaney
                Too much is not enough by KissherJack or GailDelaney
                Too strong by KissherJack of GailDelaney
                Strings by KissherJack or GailDelaney

Always by KellethMetheus

Gen Varel's Threads series
                Tags to Threads
                Awesome ty!! I've added them all. I've divided it into two sections so far, Full length and Tags.
                sigpic

Comment

Tangled Threads by Kerichi

Left Out by Telkena (rated NC-17, link to Author's page)

Always by Ruralstar

Need by Sarae64

Casseroles, Moneymaking schemes and Loofas by SaidbhinLuch

Bring on the rain by LadyRaider

Today by LadyRaider
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                    Tangled Threads by Kerichi

Left Out by Telkena (rated NC-17, link to Author's page)

Always by Ruralstar

Need by Sarae64

Casseroles, Moneymaking schemes and Loofas by SaidbhinLuch

Bring on the rain by LadyRaider

Today by LadyRaider
                    Added
                    sigpic

Comment

My all-time favourite Passing Time by akamaimom

Set between Heroes and Threads. Awesome fic.

Comment

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
                        My all-time favourite Passing Time by akamaimom

Set between Heroes and Threads. Awesome fic.
                        Added
                        sigpic

Comment

Can we put on our own on the list?

Threads:
                          The Fundamental Theorem of Samantha Carter (rated M - so link to my author page)

I have some post-Threads, but should that be part of an 'established' relationship thread? Or are we differentiating too much?

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                            Can we put on our own on the list?

Threads:
                            The Fundamental Theorem of Samantha Carter (rated M - so link to my author page)

I have some post-Threads, but should that be part of an 'established' relationship thread? Or are we differentiating too much?
                            You're most welcome to share your own work All the stories on this thread will deal with the episode Threads, which includes post-threads as long as it doesn't start in season 9 or anything. I'm sure we'll eventually post another thread for Season 8, 9, etc.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                              You're most welcome to share your own work All the stories on this thread will deal with the episode Threads, which includes post-threads as long as it doesn't start in season 9 or anything. I'm sure we'll eventually post another thread for Season 8, 9, etc.
                              Actually, you might be on to something. Since newbies are showing up all the time, it might be nice to put together S1-S10 fics that don't spoil for later seasons that way they can get in on the shipping game without spoiling themselves for eps they haven't seen yet.

Edit: You still keeping a list of list ideas?
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X