• Show
Clear All

what about cabin!fics?
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      what about cabin!fics?
      That's a good one! Someone should make a list of list's we need to make lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
        That's a good one! Someone should make a list of list's we need to make lol!
        Apocafics
        Stranded on another planet
        Threads/post-Threads
        post-specific important episodes
        Sam in Atlantis
        Cabin fics
        Birthday fics
        Holiday fics
        Stargate Goes Public
        Cross-over with Atlantis
        AU's / Alternate Realities
        Last edited by hedwig; 20 October 2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Awesome And I started the Threads List so please add to my.... one story :X

I also used one of the reserved posts to list Hedwig's list and I'll add links as I create lists... or link to a list that someone else wants to make
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Apocafics
            Stranded on another planet
            Threads/post-Threads
            post-specific important episodes
            Sam in Atlantis
            Cabin fics
            Birthday fics
            Holiday fics
            Stargate Goes Public
            Cross-over with Atlantis
            I think Broca and D&C (related) fics should have their own list as well. Are post-specific important episodes the same as episode tags or do divergence fics also fall under that category?

And do mystery offspring (like complete kids created by Asgard or other aliens) and mystery pregnancies need their own thread, list here (as in own post) or shouldn't we give those their own category at all and just let them fall under general S/J kids?

Oh and I believe there are also many Clone!Fics, or maybe it just looks that way because I don't like them...

EDIT:
            And maybe holiday fics should have their own subcategory for GW's shippy holidays...
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              I think Broca and D&C (related) fics should have their own list as well. Are post-specific important episodes the same as episode tags or do divergence fics also fall under that category?

And do mystery offspring (like complete kids created by Asgard or other aliens) and mystery pregnancies need their own thread, list here (as in own post) or shouldn't we give those their own category at all and just let them fall under general S/J kids?

Oh and I believe there are also many Clone!Fics, or maybe it just looks that way because I don't like them...

EDIT:
              And maybe holiday fics should have their own subcategory for GW's shippy holidays...
              I think we can section them off a little within the lists. For instance short little Thread 'tags' can have their own list on the Threads... Thread lol

I added your ideas to the List of other 'lists' As for the offspring fics we can always change the way its organized later. Right now it's organized by baby name... we'll just have to see how big it gets.
              sigpic

Comment

Such a magnificent thread to see! And such a pretty banner too! Thanks meredithe!

I added all of fems stories and most of Hedwig's. I also had to divide the list up a little more because the Girl's A-M got too big lol. I haven't added Alimoo1871's fics yet, she's got so many and I need to figure out which goes where when I get the time, unless someone else wants to figure it out 0:-)
                I actually evaluated all her fics at one point, counted up the children and listed names and did percentages... don't have any of the work still though so like hedwig it looks like one will just have to push through her work again.

So to start my contributions:

For the children list:

And I am so embarrassed to say this as I missed him when I added his older brother and younger sister:

Matthew as "Matt" The Aschen Confederation by A. Karswyll

Jonathan Jacob Carter O'Neill Naquadah Tipped Warheads & Banana Smoothies M-rated; sequel The General, The Colonel, their Child and His Mother by A.M. Richardson

For the pregnancy list:

Enough is Enough by A.M. Richardson

Kaleidoscope by A.M. Richardson M-rated

Not Applicable (N/A) by A.M. Richardson
                sigpic
                My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

I'm sure Alimoo but would be more than willing to provide the names and links herself if someone contacts her. I believe she has an account here on GW and she can be contacted through FFnet as well.

EDIT:
                  I've sent her a PM via FFnet, asking for her help. Hopefully she'll drop by sometime this weekend and help us out.
                  Last edited by fems; 20 October 2012, 01:54 PM.
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Added the fics A. Karswyll, it looks like we're accumulating tons of Jonathan fics as well. I might have to add them to the Grace and Jacob list.

Edit: I added Jonathan to the Grace and Jacob List
                    Last edited by meredithe5; 20 October 2012, 01:56 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Added the fics A. Karswyll, it looks like we're accumulating tons of Jonathan fics as well. I might have to add them to the Grace and Jacob list.
                      Just what I was thinking. Thanks for the add!
                      sigpic
                      My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                        I'm sure Alimoo but would be more than willing to provide the names and links herself if someone contacts her. I believe she has an account here on GW and she can be contacted through FFnet as well.

EDIT:
                        I've sent her a PM via FFnet, asking for her help. Hopefully she'll drop by sometime this weekend and help us out.

Yes i got the message thanks, give me a couple of days to sort out the list of baby names. It going to take a while to go through all my stories, lol
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1000372/ALIMOO1971
                        JACK & SAM O'NEILL 4 EVA

Comment

Jackie Samantha, Jacob George, Shar'ra, Daniel Tea'c, Jonathan (Jon) Charlie in Revenge by Alimoo

Grace, JJ, Hannah, Daniel
                          Jacob, George
                          Brian, Paul
                          2 more boys - twins (unnamed)
                          2 more boys and 2 girls (quads) unnamed
                          in Fifth Race by Alimoo

Grace Eden O'Neill, Jonathan Jack O'Neill, Daniel Charles O'Neill in Blackmail by Alimoo
                          Last edited by hedwig; 20 October 2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Pregnancy Fic:
                            -Milk Run & the sequel: Spilled Milk (this one has the baby actually being born, but I dunno if that counts as Children fic; Adam John)
                            -Turkey, Peanut Butter, and Cheetos (from the "In Time" series)
                            -Going Home (from "In Time")

Children Fic:
                            (These are all compiled the "In Time" series)
                            Girls:
                            -Maddie (Booboo, From the Mouths of Babes, Sam's Gift, Daddy's Girl, Bonked)
                            -Hannah (with Shane & Luke) Fixing Things

Boys:
                            -Shawn aka "Shawny" (Let Go, A Mother's Work, Stuck)
                            -Chase & Cody (twins) Solidarity
                            -Shane, Luke (and Hannah) Fixing Things
                            sigpic
                            -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                            LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Added Hedwig and not_a_zatarc's lists... thanks guys
                              sigpic

Comment

Grace Janet Cassie O'Neill and Hannah Samantha O'Neill in Second Chance by Alimoo

Comment

Working...
                                X