Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conner, Jake and George are triplets in Alimoo's Jonas' Will

Comment

Nate or Nathan can be found in Baby's Grand Entrance by What A Tragic Comedy.

Comment

Added
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Nate or Nathan can be found in Baby's Grand Entrance by What A Tragic Comedy.
          Another Jonathan and Grace can be found in Love Song for a Scientist by Ted Sadler; and another Grace at Round and Round haunted-eternity.

Jenny, JJ, Danny and Jake can be found in The Extended Vacation by kissmekent.

Izzy and another Jake can be found in Everything Changes by iwrite4fun

Carter and Jackson can be found in Kids These Days by Dream weaver 85

Conner, Jon Jacob Carter O'Neill and Catherine Emma Carter O'Neill can be found in Soul Mates by Alimoo1971.
          Last edited by hedwig; 19 October 2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

FYI - the link for Jacovie in "For Life" still links to a page of Eliza's stories, but "For Life" isn't among them.

Also, the GW archive link doesn't work. Can someone tell me how to access it? I tried through GW home page but couldn't find a link.
            sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
              FYI - the link for Jacovie in "For Life" still links to a page of Eliza's stories, but "For Life" isn't among them.

Also, the GW archive link doesn't work. Can someone tell me how to access it? I tried through GW home page but couldn't find a link.
              Hmm, maybe it's just me but whenever I try to search for a fic right now on the GW Forum I get a blank screen with numbers at the top. There might be a problem with the site rather then the links being incorrect. I'll try them again tomorrow.
              Last edited by meredithe5; 19 October 2012, 06:43 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

More from Alimoo: Who's My Daddy?

Three sets of triplets:
                Grace, Janet, Jackie
                Jonathan, George, Jake
                Daniel Charlie, Conner Joseph, Christopher Colin

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post

Here's a link to GW Archive Authors A-C: http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/authorA_C.html

Comment

Here's a link to GW Archive Authors A-C: http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/authorA_C.html
                    How do we get farther in the Authors Archieve
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                      How do we get farther in the Authors Archieve
                      I'm not sure. I googled "Tattoo by Aeryn fanfiction" the other day and one of the links that came up was the one above. I'm not sure whether it would work some other way.

Comment

I'm not sure. I googled "Tattoo by Aeryn fanfiction" the other day and one of the links that came up was the one above. I'm not sure whether it would work some other way.
                        That's strange because it wouldn't be in that section And like I said before I get an error whenever I try to search for something by title or author in the search engine.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's strange because it wouldn't be in that section And like I said before I get an error whenever I try to search for something by title or author in the search engine.
                          The link that I provided is for Authors A-C, and it has Tattoo You by Aeryn in it. The authors are listed alphabetically, so people will have to scroll down the page to find her name.

I just tried it again, and it provided this: http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/titleT_V.html
                          Last edited by hedwig; 19 October 2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

The link that I provided is for Authors A-C, and it has Tattoo You by Aeryn in it. The authors are listed alphabetically, so people will have to scroll down the page to find her name.
                            haha wow I feel stupid lol I've been looking for Eliza, another author you listed earlier :X I've got too many titles and authors stuck in my head!

Edit: Ok now that I'm done being an idiot I fixed the one broken GW link
                            Last edited by meredithe5; 19 October 2012, 07:29 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

haha wow I feel stupid lol I've been looking for Eliza, another author you listed earlier :X I've got too many titles and authors stuck in my head!
                              Heh! Feeling rather dopey myself, because I don't even remember listing anything by Eliza. These senior moments are catching up with me, () probably becuase I spent the afternoon saving all of the kidfics that I don't already have. At some point, I may try to edit them for spelling errors and changing the format, since some of them get saved in weird formats, depending on where they came from.

Comment

Heh! Feeling rather dopey myself, because I don't even remember listing anything by Eliza. These senior moments are catching up with me.
                                You didn't lol Ramona did :X I'm still trying to track down the correct link for that story.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X