Clear All

Katie - Living on the edge, by Traycer

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
      Katie - Living on the edge, by Traycer
      Added it, ty for the rec... I think I've read this fic a long time ago
      sigpic

Comment

Nadie2's Broca Baby has named the prospective baby(a girl) - Serendipity.

Also, and have adopted Cassie.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          Nadie2's Broca Baby has named the prospective baby(a girl) - Serendipity.

Also, and have adopted Cassie.
          Updated ty
          sigpic

Comment

A couple of one-shots for the pregnancy list.

DNA by midnightread

and

A little bit wacko, a little bit wonko by noxbait

Comment

A couple of one-shots for the pregnancy list.

DNA by midnightread

and

A little bit wacko, a little bit wonko by noxbait
              Added, ty iiradned

I so need to finish sorting through these fics when I get some free time. I still have to add summaries to over half of the fics!
              sigpic

Comment

Sophie&Tess (twin girls) for the O'Neills in:

Thanksgiving at the O'Neills by fems
                It's Thanksgiving Day and Sam and Jack have invited their former teammates to celebrate the holiday with them. However, not everything goes according to plan in the chaotic Carter-O'Neill household.
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Added
                  sigpic

Comment

Was going through some old fics and came across Brenna/Tammy's Unexpected Family in it an adult Charlie O'Neill arrives at the SGC from an alternate reality where Sam is his stepmother. Charlie was fleeing from a Goa'uld invasion of Earth. Before arriving at our SGC he had evacuated his half-siblings, twins Jake and Sara and younger sister Katie to alt-Jacob/Selmak.

Unexpected Family is complete but Charlie appears in the WIP sequel, When Harry Met Charlie

EDIT: Jake, Sara and Katie do not make an appearance in the fic and are only mentioned except in the photos that alt-Charlie brought with him.
                    Last edited by iiradned; 29 November 2012, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Was going through some old fics and came across Brenna/Tammy's Unexpected Family in it an adult Charlie O'Neill arrives at the SGC from an alternate reality where Sam is his stepmother. Charlie was fleeing from a Goa'uld invasion of Earth. Before arriving at our SGC he had evacuated his half-siblings, twins Jake and Sara and younger sister Katie to alt-Jacob/Selmak.

Unexpected Family is complete but Charlie appears in the WIP sequel, When Harry Met Charlie

EDIT: Jake, Sara and Katie do not make an appearance in the fic and are only mentioned except in the photos that alt-Charlie brought with him.
                      Added
                      sigpic

Comment

A few more pregnancy fics for you:

The Glinda Series: These stories are (in general) told from the viewpoint of General O'Neill's secretary at HWS. They follow an arc of Sam and Jack being married and then having an "oops" baby. I'm not sure if they meet your criteria, but I thought I'd throw them out there. You've already got one--Blow the Man Down, which also falls within this universe.

Two Sheets One Blanket
                        Secretarial Pool (it's part of the series, but there's no pregnancy yet)
                        The Little Legume of Hope
                        Taken (pregnancy adventure fic)
                        Reel Trouble
                        Meeting the Bean
                        Plumbing Problems
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                          A few more pregnancy fics for you:

The Glinda Series: These stories are (in general) told from the viewpoint of General O'Neill's secretary at HWS. They follow an arc of Sam and Jack being married and then having an "oops" baby. I'm not sure if they meet your criteria, but I thought I'd throw them out there. You've already got one--Blow the Man Down, which also falls within this universe.

Two Sheets One Blanket
                          Secretarial Pool (it's part of the series, but there's no pregnancy yet)
                          The Little Legume of Hope
                          Taken (pregnancy adventure fic)
                          Reel Trouble
                          Meeting the Bean
                          Plumbing Problems
                          Thanks, I've added the series to the pregnancy list with a link to your post so everyone will have the correct reading order
                          sigpic

Comment

These stories look good!
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                              Thanks, I've added the series to the pregnancy list with a link to your post so everyone will have the correct reading order
                              You're awesome! Thanks!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Grace, Sophie and Tess are all present and accounted for in my recent Shipmas oneshot:

Christmas with the Family at Home (AO3) by fems : The old team can't make it to Colorado Springs for Christmas but Jack isn't bothered by it as that means he gets to spend the holiday with his favorite girls.

PS.
                                Your link to the Grace post isn't correct and instead directs you to girls J-M. Also, my Thanksgiving at the O'Neills isn't listed under the Grace entry (it is for Sophie&Tess, though). It's set in the same universe as Christmas at the Cabin, Valentine's in DC, Anniversary in Colorado and Christmas with the Family at Home.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X