X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LARP and the Real Girl (811)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Sam and Dean investigate the mysterious deaths of two LARPers (Live Action Role Playing) who were playing a game entitled Moondoor. The guys are thrilled to discover the Queen of Moondoor is none other than Charlie. The three learn that a fairy has been commandeered to harm people and the only way to stop her is to find her master."

Original Air Date : 01/23/2013
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 06 January 2013, 01:08 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

My favourite quote from this episode:
    Spoiler:
    What? There's no laptops in Moondo; there is no Geneva Convention either!

It's good to know Dean is a geek, after all.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

That was fun! I loved the end soo much! Dean with the wig was epic, as well as Sam with the ponytail

I'm also happy that Charlie did not follow into the fairyland, I'd love to see her coming back for a lot of new episodes!
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Well that was a fun episode!

I loved the Dean "Braveheart" speech toward the end. And the face painting! *cackle*

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

The only disappointing thing about this episode was no Naomi/Amanda Tapping. I hope they don't kill her off. Just let her take over the world (or heaven, if that's what she's trying to do), please.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            The only disappointing thing about this episode was no Naomi/Amanda Tapping. I hope they don't kill her off. Just let her take over the world (or heaven, if that's what she's trying to do), please.
            Yep, but they had to save some awesomeness to the next ones, right? I do love to see her as a badie.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
            X