Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone read the Bill McCay StarGate novels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone read the Bill McCay StarGate novels?

I know a lot of you would say it's not canon because it is not SG1, but if you were to treat it as an alternate universe story it certainly is entertaining in it's own right although it does tend to take itself a bit more seriously than the tv series which is a slight downfall but it makes up for it.

There's no real need for me to describe it as such as there is a wealth of information on GW enough as it is, but given that SG1/SGA/SGU are very much over would anyone consider tracking these books down just to see "what could have been" and have a fresh take on the StarGate universe. I have done this myself and I haven't regretted it. It keeps the franchise alive for me in a new way. Aside from collecting the regular canon books of the Stargate tv series.

I've got em on my book shelf next to the old Babylon 5 Novels, I do need to get to reading them sometime soon....they've been there for quite a while.

But I think I remember one book mentioning they could use TANKS through the Stargate at some point...but then again I remember them mentioning something about how suspicious it'd be for a tank battalion to go into a mountain and dissapearing.

And wasn't there a story with cat like warriors attacking? I do need to read these books again.
    Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

Comment

Looking everywhere for books of Bill McCay!!! Need 3, 4 and 5 Can some on share with e-book? I can give those I have in my tun ! Please Really NEED them!!!

Comment

There are epub versions of all the books and more here. https://warosu.org/lit/thread/6079290 no idea of quality and I haven't read them but the links might work still.

Comment

Working...
        X