Killer Within (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    As for Andrea. Is she really that stupid and gullible? If something is too good to be true, it probably is.
    Or maybe she suspects something isn't right and is hanging around to try figure out what it is.
    I just think she wants to ignore anything that might be wrong because of the false security she feels there. Why trade that for living out on the move like she and Michonne did for the better part of a year. I can't blame her, but I still want to slap her.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
      I just think she wants to ignore anything that might be wrong because of the false security she feels there. Why trade that for living out on the move like she and Michonne did for the better part of a year. I can't blame her, but I still want to slap her.
      Hmm, I didn't think of it like that. I think in the end she'll find out that living out on the road with untold amounts of living dead trying to eat you is probably safer than living where she is at the moment with a madman and his minions.

Mind you it might not be easy to get through to her as in her mind Rick and his group left her for dead and these other guys saved her lived so she might feel she owes them something.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X