• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk With Me (303)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON THREE
    WALK WITH ME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 303
    Andrea and Michonne are taken in by a group of survivors who have established a secure township under the leadership of "the Governor," a man whose true agenda may not be what it seems.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 December 2012, 04:24 PM.

Andrea and Machaun are up bleep creek without a paddle
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

WoW just wow First off...spoiler brackets just in case....
      Spoiler:

I don't know that I like this set up that they are going to show Andrea and Gov one week and the rest of the group the other Eventually they need to meet up cuz that is going to get old So I hope that comes soon. And that Gov is EVIL I hate to see the pissing contest him and Rick is gonna have..not to mention Daryl when they all meet up that should be interesting. I'll be sure to whip up an extra batch of popcorn that night OH and those heads at the end.... *faints*
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Amazing episode. This was, IMO, a perfect way to introduce the Governor, and the town of Woodbury. Also, the return of Merle was so sweet.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I know there were doubts about the Governor's casting, but I think he did a great job. I mean it doesn't have to replicate the comics.

I like that they are alternating story lines each episode, it is a great way to dedicate the time needed to all characters. Plus with 16 episodes this season they can afford to do that. It will make it even more epic when the meetup of the two groups eventually happens.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
            I know there were doubts about the Governor's casting, but I think he did a great job. I mean it doesn't have to replicate the comics.
            I was in wait and see mode, but I think this guy will be good. Having him not look as gruff and imposing helps mask the true nature of the character. Wasn't expecting those heads. And they looked to all still be "alive".

And Merle. lol.

Not that I can blame Andrea for wanting to see this place as good but come on, when Merle is a top tier flunky, can you really trust these people?

I don't mind the split in episodes though I do think they will probably blend the eps together and not just focus on one group or the other in eps. But this introduction needed an ep all to itself. I can't wait to see where the season goes!
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Nice Ep, i can see that where getting a lost season 5 type deal this season cool like everyone says its gonna make it way more interesting when the two groups finally meet up
              Spoiler:

i think i saw michones zombie heads in amongst all the containers at the end, i could be wrong tho
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

^^ No you're right. Those were them.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  ^^ No you're right. Those were them.
                  Yeah, now they truly are like pets.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was kinda sad she had to dispose of them. They were very practical...pack animals, walker repellant...even though it was a terrible reminder of who they used to be.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

I'd have guessed that the 2 storylines would be brought together within the next 2 eps at most... though admittedly Andrea can't really point them to where Rick's mob are...

The one thing I would like clarified/revisited is Randall's group... Presumably it was a big group of nasty survivors... were they foraging for the Gov'nor... or completely separate...
                      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                      and lots more!

Comment

Hey will some one clarify for me something that I heard was in the comics but don't know that they made it that way in the series...
                        Spoiler:
                        were the two "repellent" walkers on Michon's chains ex friend/boy friend or something? It seemed that she may have had some emotional connection to them....and I thought I heard someone say something about they couldn't believe how she didn't even flinch when she had to put them down. I don't read the comics but weren't they close friends or something of hers? If so that makes it even more horrific and terrifying that she would keep them like a pet and then have to out and out put them down and also wouldn't you have to actually stab the brain in order to keep them from coming back or whatever...just decapitating them wouldn't kill them right?
                        Originally posted by jelgate
                        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                          Hey will some one clarify for me something that I heard was in the comics but don't know that they made it that way in the series...
                          Spoiler:
                          were the two "repellent" walkers on Michon's chains ex friend/boy friend or something? It seemed that she may have had some emotional connection to them....and I thought I heard someone say something about they couldn't believe how she didn't even flinch when she had to put them down. I don't read the comics but weren't they close friends or something of hers? If so that makes it even more horrific and terrifying that she would keep them like a pet and then have to out and out put them down and also wouldn't you have to actually stab the brain in order to keep them from coming back or whatever...just decapitating them wouldn't kill them right?
                          Spoilers from the comics:
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah she knew them. One of them was her boyfriend. And the other was his friend. I think they will keep it similar in the show...her knowing them.

Yeah that does make it more horrific but by doing what she did, she's able to survive all that time all alone. And no decapitating doesn't kill them, they were clearly still "alive" when they first showed the heads laying on the table on the show and then later in the tanks.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Great episode, nice introduction of the Governor.
                            Really looking forward to future episodes when the two groups meet!
                            And nice to see Merle again too...

Comment

The Governor seems to have the right idea, but he also seems to be broken. What I mean is that he does the right thing and also that he stockpiles weapons by any means necessary to keep the Walkers at bay. But he is broken in that sense that he kills to get those Weapons. A able minded Person would have considerd a group of trained Militaries to be a good addition to the security. I wonder if he is just gone beyond reason or that his Goal is simply something different alltogether.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                              X