• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick (302)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON THREE
    SICK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 302
    While one of their own lies near death, the group encounters a handful of prisoners who survived the fall of the prison and who know nothing of the state of outside world.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 October 2012, 04:27 PM.

Gah...The Lori/Herschel incident nearly gave me a heart attack.

Great seeing the evolution of both Rick and Carl...Rick won't put up with crap anymore. Allowing that one guy to die was a bit cold, but...

And Carl running off to do what needed to be done was nice too.

Are they splitting the season with Rick's group and Andrea and Michonne by episode? I didn't see Rick and company in the next week preview at all.
    sigpic

Comment

I liked it ! ... although Rick is too... far off... at least in my book !
      sigpic

Comment

When Maggielaid her head on Herchels chest I was waving my hands and screaming "are you NUTS???? He might be a ZOMBIE For Crying Out Loud"

*pulls hair out"
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
          I liked it ! ... although Rick is too... far off... at least in my book !
          Why? I am pretty pacefistic myself, but he had to do what needed to be done. The one he trapped with the Walkers may have been a bit much, but he was just as much of a loose canon then his Boss. The 2 left seem pretty harmless, at least they dont have this "Im gonna kill you, then rape you" look.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Really great episode IMO. Rick is continuing to become the man he must in this world. People will learn not to mess with this group without serious consequences. I am glad Herschel seemed to make it, for now anyway.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              Why? I am pretty pacefistic myself, but he had to do what needed to be done. The one he trapped with the Walkers may have been a bit much, but he was just as much of a loose canon then his Boss. The 2 left seem pretty harmless, at least they dont have this "Im gonna kill you, then rape you" look.
              That's what I mean, but anyway, he is still better and becomes a good leader I just mean I found it hard to throw the man basically to the wolves he could have shot himself and it wouldn't matter... but I think season three is still on for a good start and I like the development or the stories, Carl seems actually kind of cool these days.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                That's what I mean, but anyway, he is still better and becomes a good leader I just mean I found it hard to throw the man basically to the wolves he could have shot himself and it wouldn't matter... but I think season three is still on for a good start and I like the development or the stories, Carl seems actually kind of cool these days.
                I agree with you that Carl is much more enjoyable this Season. At the end of the last one I had the feeling that he was becoming a sick individual. At least I wont forget how he wanted to watch when his Dad killed that guy.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I agree with you that Carl is much more enjoyable this Season. At the end of the last one I had the feeling that he was becoming a sick individual. At least I wont forget how he wanted to watch when his Dad killed that guy.
                  I'm not completely sure that phase has passed; it just hasn't come up yet this season. This is a kid growing up with violence and sick things happening all around him. Being affected by it is inevitable.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                    I'm not completely sure that phase has passed; it just hasn't come up yet this season. This is a kid growing up with violence and sick things happening all around him. Being affected by it is inevitable.
                    I totally agree with that. The scary thing is, as he continues to grow, this style of life will just seem normal to him.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Solid episode

I knew that the Prisoners were going to be trouble, but i wonder where the skinny black guy was running too? or was he just running for the sake of running? to me it seemed like he was running to someone? idk but he forgot all about the walkers which was a big mistake

Carl really sounded like Rick for Awhile there when he was yelling at lori

The lack of Michone and Andrea this episode was disappointing

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                      When Maggielaid her head on Herchels chest I was waving my hands and screaming "are you NUTS???? He might be a ZOMBIE For Crying Out Loud"

*pulls hair out"
                      i was doing that when lori gave him mouth to mouth, especially after watching the hannah webisodes
                      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 03 April 2013, 06:07 AM.
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Don't any of them ever worry about the blood getting in their mouths and pores and cuts? I'd be like "outta my way I'm taking a shower!!!" especially after the slaughter of the poor zombies. Yech!
                        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Don't any of them ever worry about the blood getting in their mouths and pores and cuts? I'd be like "outta my way I'm taking a shower!!!" especially after the slaughter of the poor zombies. Yech!
                          I think you might have a tough time finding a shower after every zombie encounter
                          Plus if blood splatter affected them they'd all be walking dead by now.
                          sigpic

Comment

WOW this show continues to surprise me. I am a tad disappointed that the crazy prisoner got killed already... I mean I was so looking forward to another nemisis for Rick ...someone to replace Shane....so I thought that he died too soon....but meh... I think the writers have someone else in mind
                            Also it was so touch and go with Hershel and I thought it was really touching when Maggie was telling him to go there at the end..... I do think he will just be a liability for them and himself so really it's not practical to struggle through surviving that severe of an injury IMO...I mean you have infection and all that and then him hobbling around on crutches I just don't know that I see him lasting too much longer...unless he were to become a modern day Captain Peg Leg

*pulls hair out"
                            I know me too but then I realized that hey that's her father there dying That would have to be so devastatingly hard to endure something like that ...knowing that possibly your loved one could wake up and be a horrible monster I mean it's almost too much to bear. I can understand in her grief at that moment that she just didn't care. *sigh*

Yeah I agree... I think Rick is just numb to be honest. I don't think he is even processing what is going on around him. I hate how he has completely turned cold towards Lori. Now granted she has alot to atone for and she is really annoying but she is having a baby...she is his wife...she is scared and feeling pretty alone...they are at the end of the world and there is little left for them...but they have endured so much ....that above all things should bring and keep them together. That is why I think Rick is really just closed himself off from all feelings right now...and I think he's going to crash and burn for that quickly enough
                            Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                            Yeah a agree with this too.... he is channeling his dad right now...he is not even processing things...he's closed himself off and it's like being shell shocked in a war. Its like you get to a point when you are just reacting and doing things physically but there is no emotion or reaction emotionally to what you are doing. And that is not a healthy position to be in...it's more or less necessary for survival, but I think both of them will pay a price for that later....when they come crashing down.
                            yeah I keep saying this every week....ewwww pass the hand sanitizer please!! but I guess this type of transfer doesn't matter since they are all already infected...they have to die or become bitten for it to trigger the virus I guess
                            Originally posted by jelgate
                            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

The blood splatter has annoyed me a little too... At least early on, they made a very conscience effort to avoid contact with zombie fluids (s1e2 - when they used zombie entrails to walk through the herd)... I hope they come up with some better guidelines to live by in that regards. I mean... ok, I've got a weakened immune system, so I've only got x days/months til the infection takes over my body... etc

Spoiler:
                              I seriously thought that the prison they were taking over was where the Warden was... so it actually was good surprise for me when, looking at the trailer for next ep, it's somewhere else entirely...
                              back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                              and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                              X