No announcement yet.

"The Clone Wars" timeline, revised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked Chee on twitter what the holdup is...apparently he only does it when the show is airing in syndication--so when it's in break in syndication, he doesn't post any updates
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well, that guide is supposed to come out in little over a month.
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Not sure if im correct or not but it appears that commander keeli is alive and well in Liberty on Ryloth. Where as he died in Supply lines. They also refer to finding the local rebels led by general zendula who is un trusting of them because the republic was not there to help them. These 3 episodes should be before Supply lines.

Comment

Then again...they are liberated at the end of the episode

Comment

Chronicling The Clone Wars #9 is up

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/ind...-clone-wars-9/
            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
              Chronicling The Clone Wars #9 is up

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/ind...-clone-wars-9/
              Not a particularly exciting update. #10, up today, isn't much better.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

How can Ashoka live, she does not appear in Ep 3 movie, its obvious she has to die.

Why was the series cancelled? I thought they where going to make 10 seasons?
                "You don't know half of it".
                Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                  How can Ashoka live, she does not appear in Ep 3 movie, its obvious she has to die.
                  So? Shaak Ti didn't appear in Ep 3 either, she still survived. At least, until she met up with Galen Marek 16 years later.

Why was the series cancelled? I thought they where going to make 10 seasons?
                  They never said that. They said at least 100 episodes. And that was before Disney. The show probably would have continued if Disney hadn't bought Lucasfilm, but Disney has decided they don't want to make it anymore.
                  Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                    So? Shaak Ti didn't appear in Ep 3 either, she still survived. At least, until she met up with Galen Marek 16 years later.
                    Agreed. She is not a Jedi and would not need to be hunted by Vader... or would she?

They never said that. They said at least 100 episodes. And that was before Disney. The show probably would have continued if Disney hadn't bought Lucasfilm, but Disney has decided they don't want to make it anymore.
                    Agreed 20 to 22 Episodes a season. There are over 5 season to come out on dvd... That's over 100 episodes.
                    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                      Agreed. She is not a Jedi and would not need to be hunted by Vader... or would she?
                      Jedi or not she's still a Force user. She'd have to be found and either turned or killed.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Jedi or not she's still a Force user. She'd have to be found and either turned or killed.
                        Maybe she was...eventually. Sometime between Episodes 3 and 4. It's possible she could have laid low for a time like Yoda and Obi-Wan.

It would be an interesting story to explore.
                        sigpic
                        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                          Maybe she was...eventually. Sometime between Episodes 3 and 4. It's possible she could have laid low for a time like Yoda and Obi-Wan.

It would be an interesting story to explore.
                          Teaming up with Ventress again as a bounty hunting duo could make an interesting story or two.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Teaming up with Ventress again as a bounty hunting duo could make an interesting story or two.
                            LOL yeah they would not be blank and white but Lite Grey and Dark Grey.
                            Doze Out...

Comment

Revised for #11

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/ind...clone-wars-11/

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Any idea if this will be the order followed in the Episode guide that is being released on June 3?

Comment

Working...
                                X