No announcement yet.

"The Clone Wars" timeline, revised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone think that a complete Clone Wars timeline dvd release would be cool?
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Any idea if this will be the order followed in the Episode guide that is being released on June 3?
      It should be, yeah.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Rock on DigiFluid!
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Now updated to reflect the Episode Guide which was released yesterday. I'll keep an eye on future updates to the SW.com Blog for potential changes, but this should most likely be the correct and final list.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

lol Season four is the only one that is in the right order.
            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Now updated to reflect the Episode Guide which was released yesterday. I'll keep an eye on future updates to the SW.com Blog for potential changes, but this should most likely be the correct and final list.
              Since I'm planning on buying the Epsiode Guide this weekend that better be the final list.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Since I'm planning on buying the Epsiode Guide this weekend that better be the final list.
                Heh, well, it wouldn't be unprecedented. The Essential Atlas was published in August 2009 to meet a deadline, and then the Atlas' authors have continued to provide updates via The Essential Atlas Online Companion for years afterward (the most recent such update was posted in October 2012).

Comment

Heh, well, it wouldn't be unprecedented. The Essential Atlas was published in August 2009 to meet a deadline, and then the Atlas' authors have continued to provide updates via The Essential Atlas Online Companion for years afterward (the most recent such update was posted in October 2012).
                  This is making me want to pull my hair out and I don't have that much left! Why can't they leave well enough alone?!

Comment

Heh, the dangers of being a fan of an ever-evolving universe, eh?

Comment

Heh, the dangers of being a fan of an ever-evolving universe, eh?
                      Exactly.

Comment

Which episode is this clip from, of it is from The Clone Wars?

Comment

That's from the as-yet-unreleased "bonus" material, which is the episodes which were or are being completed from what was going to be Season 6. We don't know yet when they'll be released, or by what medium.

As to that clip in particular, I believe there was some talk about Plo there finding Sifo-Dyas' lightsaber.

Comment

That's from the as-yet-unreleased "bonus" material, which is the episodes which were or are being completed from what was going to be Season 6. We don't know yet when they'll be released, or by what medium.

As to that clip in particular, I believe there was some talk about Plo there finding Sifo-Dyas' lightsaber.
                            Ah right, cause I was sitting thinking "I'm sure I've seen Season 1 - 5..."
                            That explains it.

Comment

So cool on that clip. Ive ralked to Tom Kane recently a d he said something about working on a new project. But thats all he would tell me.

Comment

Working...
                              X