Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: "The Clone Wars" timeline, revised

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    However, there is an official episode guide in the pipe for release in early June, which will apparently specify chronology up to around episode 100 (mid-season 5, so it'll likely cover Season 5).
    A note on this: Jason Fry confirmed yesterday on TheForce.net's forums that this guide will cover everything up to the end of Season 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Fry
    Just wrapped this project. For those who asked, thanks to the good folks at LFL and DK we were able to push on and include all of Season 5. The last two episodes will generate A LOT of discussion.
    Now I can't help but wonder what that means!
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

On the Star Wars wiki, for Season 5, there's a promotional poster that hints one of the series original characters will die. It could simply have something to do with that...

"Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Probie

I'd like to see how Chee explains Trooper Trapper's resurrection then. Is he using a giant spinner to establish this order?

Probie

Quote Originally Posted by McClance View Post
    On the Star Wars wiki, for Season 5, there's a promotional poster that hints one of the series original characters will die. It could simply have something to do with that...
    I'm thinking Ashoka. Not a hundred percent though. So far from that poster, Savage, Vistla and Satine (if i spelled her name right?) are dead but with this 4 part finally, we have to figure that something happens to Ashoka because she is not around in ep. 3. We don't see Rex either but he could be anywhere. Also did we see Embo die? I remember something about him but i'm not sure.

Regarding that poster, left to right...

Spoiler:
    • Pre Vizsla: Dead, killed by Maul in Shades of Reason.
    • Adi Gallia: Dead, killed by Savage in Revival. Note that this death retcons her already-established death in the comic Obsession.
    • Hondo: Alive, last seen in A Necessary Bond.
    • Maul: Alive, last seen being tortured/captured by Sidious in The Lawless.
    • Rex: Alive, last seen in To Catch a Jedi. Note that Rex was created specifically for TCW, and as such has no appearances which reveal his fate.
    • Savage: Dead, killed by Sidious in The Lawless.
    • Ahsoka: Alive, last seen in To Catch a Jedi. On the run from the Jedi after being framed for terrorism and murder.
    • Embo: Alive, last seen in Eminence. Was also supposed to appear in the Clovis trilogy of episodes, which were pushed back out of Season 5. Presumably, they'll air as part of Season 6.
    • Ventress: Alive, last seen in To Catch a Jedi.
    • Satine: Dead, killed by Maul in The Lawless.
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Probie

Ok im changing my guess. After this mornings episode. But I believe i know who the Jedi is who framed Ashoka.

So much for spoilers... I actually just started watching Season 5, having found a site where I can watch it.

"Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

I did use spoiler tags.

You did. The poster before you didn't.

My Books:

Probie

It's been almost 2 months and nothing new? The next few episodes are easy to figure out. Can we let this guy know what a poor job he is doing? Anyway, i was watching the zilo beast episode and where the clone gets killed down in the hole with Mace, was he ever identified as Trapper? Im going to watch these episodes in the order provided and see how it goes.

I asked Chee on twitter what the holdup is...apparently he only does it when the show is airing in syndication--so when it's in break in syndication, he doesn't post any updates

Well, that guide is supposed to come out in little over a month.

My Books:

Probie

Not sure if im correct or not but it appears that commander keeli is alive and well in Liberty on Ryloth. Where as he died in Supply lines. They also refer to finding the local rebels led by general zendula who is un trusting of them because the republic was not there to help them. These 3 episodes should be before Supply lines.

Probie

Then again...they are liberated at the end of the episode

Chronicling The Clone Wars #9 is up

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/ind...-clone-wars-9/
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doze View Post
    Chronicling The Clone Wars #9 is up

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/ind...-clone-wars-9/
    Not a particularly exciting update. #10, up today, isn't much better.

How can Ashoka live, she does not appear in Ep 3 movie, its obvious she has to die.

Why was the series cancelled? I thought they where going to make 10 seasons?
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

http://www.forumpedia.com/style_imag...ext3420557.gif

Quote Originally Posted by GodAtum View Post
    How can Ashoka live, she does not appear in Ep 3 movie, its obvious she has to die.
    So? Shaak Ti didn't appear in Ep 3 either, she still survived. At least, until she met up with Galen Marek 16 years later.

Why was the series cancelled? I thought they where going to make 10 seasons?
    They never said that. They said at least 100 episodes. And that was before Disney. The show probably would have continued if Disney hadn't bought Lucasfilm, but Disney has decided they don't want to make it anymore.
    Meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Livestick View Post
    So? Shaak Ti didn't appear in Ep 3 either, she still survived. At least, until she met up with Galen Marek 16 years later.
    Agreed. She is not a Jedi and would not need to be hunted by Vader... or would she?

They never said that. They said at least 100 episodes. And that was before Disney. The show probably would have continued if Disney hadn't bought Lucasfilm, but Disney has decided they don't want to make it anymore.
    Agreed 20 to 22 Episodes a season. There are over 5 season to come out on dvd... That's over 100 episodes.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doze View Post
    Agreed. She is not a Jedi and would not need to be hunted by Vader... or would she?
    Jedi or not she's still a Force user. She'd have to be found and either turned or killed.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?