La Llorona (209)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forgot one thing

just before Valentina gets introduced to Renard, he is speaking on the phone - did anyone understand exactly what he is saying? he speaks about someone being tortured, but I have no clue about whom he is speaking. did anyone understand that point?

and on the other hand, he is trying to find Adalind and now knows that she's in Vienna, but I am wondering: does he know that his brother is there too? Eric should be in France normally not in Austria, correct?
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

hm, I don't think he knows his brother is there. and defiantly wouldn't like the idea of him and Adelind if he knew about it...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        I think the water must have been really cold, so I assume that the other actors just told "NIET"
        Just check out the NBC site. David is talking about that underwater-fight.

OK, now I want details; what exactly did you do there?
        Actually I narrated the opening with a little changed text. I was talked into doing that because ... well, what was that about? Oh, yes, because I have this awesome talking voice (again, guys, once more and I will start to believe you) and have this freaking accent which would (quote here) "match perfectly to the theme of the show". Well, someone put that all together, opening, music, my voice, and sent it, I think via Twitter, don't know exactly, to Sasha. That was after 2.03 and 2.04 had lost the narration completely.

I think she let him go because she was disappearing at midnight - classic fairy tales
        Well, after watching that scene ... he lets her go. Mh, I really would love to learn if she will come back next year everywhere else. Maybe Nick's intervenetion had broken the spell.

oh yes, the entry sceen was priceless. Nick having Monroe promising that nobody would be hurt, Monroe promising and at the end Monroe's window got 'hurt' Again! remember the pilot But frankly speaking, that weapon IS DANGEROUS, imagine if a kid came too near and got hit instead of the pumpkin if I had been Nick, I would not have allowed that use for it
        Well, everytime we saw Monroe using the morning star (exept when the window was crashed) he looked outside the window. So he took care that no one got hurt.
        I actually love the line when the kids (I think it was the second scene) came up the house and one of them says: "Oh, that's Mister Monroe's house. I love it!" I had such a big grin in my face ...

and thanks for the caps, it is not urgent
        You're welcome. And I think, you also should check out LJ. Randomuser is always posting caps on Sunday. Check out GrimmTV. But I have to say, I have some issues with LJ now. Wanted to check out the site but didn't get access *wondering why*. Maybe the servers are too busy again because it's Sunday.

and finally, mods, please please please, have the title of this episode amended. It is called "La Llorona" not "La Lloranna". It really hurts my eyes only looking at the title thank you in advance.
        Well, there's also something wrong in the Season 1 folder. Leave it to the Beavers was episode 1.19 not 1.18 ...
        Last edited by Hyndara71; 28 October 2012, 02:51 PM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

So, first scenes are captured. The album you can find here.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

dear mods, thanks for the correction of the episode title
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              Actually I narrated the opening with a little changed text. I was talked into doing that because ... well, what was that about? Oh, yes, because I have this awesome talking voice (again, guys, once more and I will start to believe you) and have this freaking accent which would (quote here) "match perfectly to the theme of the show". Well, someone put that all together, opening, music, my voice, and sent it, I think via Twitter, don't know exactly, to Sasha. That was after 2.03 and 2.04 had lost the narration completely.
              can you post it here or give a link?
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                can you post it here or give a link?
                You know I have the JF-syndrome, right?
                Have to ask about a link. Personally ... I didn't want to have a copy and deleted the recorded narration after sending it (I hate my voice)
                Last edited by Hyndara71; 29 October 2012, 06:15 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Update in the 2.09-album. Now all Monroe-scenes are captured

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

don't remember if this has already been mentioned: the intern's reaction when Nick and Hank return with the kids is really strange. He runs to shake hands with Nick but doesn't even say anything to Hank. He's really fixated with Nick. That's creepy!
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

did you know? see what DG writes

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Real-l...176043081.html
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

That's creepy! Lucky David - if he DIDN'T saw that body *shivers*.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X