• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only total bombs don't get the full season pickup
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Finally watched the Pilot of this, pretty interesting, with a few twists and turns...
      Probably going to keep up with this cause its got Colin Salmon in...

Comment

I'll watch it, but I'm not too impressed by it.

My favorite line is when his friend mentions the gang that kidnapped Ollie getting killed and then Ollie saying, "Just be glad you're alive". Ha! Cause he would kill him! But that was the pilot and so far, I'm just not impressed by the characters or the story.

The book was empty in his father's pocket, so where did all this information come from? Definitely not his father, unless there's a tape or something.

Comment

I watched the third episode last night. I liked it a lot better than the second ep, I also liked it better than the first. I think it was the best episode so far, I'm looking forward to next week.
          sigpic

Comment

I have seen the first episode. And I think this show has some potential. And the twist at the end of the episode. Was a surprise that I didn't see coming. Which I think was the point.

It has a lot of twists and turns. Which I am sure we'll see as the series continues.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

So far, my wife and I are really enjoying this take on Green Arrow. Anyone know how it is doing ratings-wise?
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's doing good for The CW. I think it's rated just slightly lower than The Vampire Diaries(CW's highest rated show).
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  It's doing good for The CW. I think it's rated just slightly lower than The Vampire Diaries(CW's highest rated show).
                  Well I hope that keeps up.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Well I hope that keeps up.
                    I hope so too. I really enjoy the show, and so does my son.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am enjoying this show. Especially all the twists and turns.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

One thing I hope this show continues to do is fill us in on what happened to Oliver while he was on the island. I enjoy those flashbacks.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Big thing i have started wondering.. Since his sanctum is off the grid, how the heck did he get all those power lines/cable lines in for his pcs, and all that fantasy tech arrows??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Big thing i have started wondering.. Since his sanctum is off the grid, how the heck did he get all those power lines/cable lines in for his pcs, and all that fantasy tech arrows??
                            That, and I was wondering how he became an electronics expert after being stranded on a deserted island for five years.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              That, and I was wondering how he became an electronics expert after being stranded on a deserted island for five years.
                              YES! I was wondering that in the last episode where he is hacking into Interpol. Not to mention how he learned Russian, we saw the guy "training" him is not speaking Russian.

PS: I love that Tony Stark (Robert Downing Jr.) avatar.

Comment

Towards the end of the third episode,
                                Spoiler:
                                they showed other people on the island, like special forces/ninja types(i don't know how else to describe them, sorry). Maybe he learned all that stuff from from them.
                                The flashbacks on the island are pretty much my favorite part of the show.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X