This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
    I hope Deathstroke gets a bit more characterisation than 'Silent Torture Guy' when he shows up next.
    Would be nice. Still nice to see him pop up though.

Thus far, my wife and I are loving this show.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I haven't seen this one yet, but hope to do so at some point, so the spoiler tags are much appreciated! One of my favorite actors, Ben Browder, is slated to appear on the show later.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        I haven't seen this one yet, but hope to do so at some point, so the spoiler tags are much appreciated! One of my favorite actors, Ben Browder, is slated to appear on the show later.
        Ben Browder? NICE! That will be very interesting to see. Now one more reason to watch the show. Thanks for the info!
        Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Ben Browder on Arrow? Very nice. I wonder if he will play a friend or foe?

I loved Browder on Farscape and Stargate SG-1.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post

So thrilled about this for Ben!....I LOVE Arrow.....it's one of my top 5 programmes to watch atm...

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I've enjoyed it thus far, but I'm not sure if it has anything more to do with how good looking Ollie is..

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Ben Browder on Arrow? Very nice. I wonder if he will play a friend or foe?

I loved Browder on Farscape and Stargate SG-1.
                He was in Doctor Who this season too.
                I look forward to seeing who he plays, this shows got a few good guest/main characters (Colin Salmon, John Barrowman, now Ben Browder)

Comment

Interesting episode this week, next weeks should be good, but I know how Oliver getsaway already...
                  Looking forward to seeing how some of the other plot points develop though (John Barrowmans character and Colin Salmons discovery...)

Comment

Also, whether the 'friend' really is boinking her or not..

Comment

Strangely enough I continue to tune into this show despite thinking it didn't really appeal initially. Still haven't really warmed to the lead character, but how he deals with the bad guys on his list, and the mystery of how he got his skills keeps me entertained.

....and Ben Browder appearing at some point, well, glad I've continued to watch now!

Comment

Well at least we know how the writing appeared in the book after Dad's suicide.

Comment

I like Oliver, even if he seems kind of wooden(I think it fits the character). I haven't seen the actor that plays him in anything else, so I don't know if the actor is normally so stiff, or if it's just how he's playing the character(either way, I like it lol).

It's nice to know that Ben Browder will be on this show. I'm looking forward to that. It was also cool seeing John Barrowman.
                          sigpic

Comment

This week is a break I see,.... I kind of miss this show already
                            sigpic

Comment

I really look forward to watching this show, so it sucks that there won't be a new episode tonight.
                              sigpic

Comment

Being a ratings person I tend to view TV at a more logical perspective. Its probably a good idea to not show a new episode the day before Thanksgiving. Historically it brings low numbers. Thanksgiving too.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X