Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show is off to a really nice start IMO. My wife and father really seem to enjoy it too.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't think we're supposed to question how he has obtained these skills, but just to accept that he has, he's a DC character after all lol.

It is getting quiet hard to suspend common sense, I mean he walks right in front of his ex-girlfriend with just a hood over his eyes and a voice changer in his pocket and she doesn't recognise him?

It's a good show, just a little too "don't question just accept" though for me, I know they've got to push the story along etc. etc. but come on....

Comment

After the end of this last episode, I can't wait to see how Oliver
        Spoiler:
        gets out of this predicament. How does he convince people he isn't Arrow?
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I was thinking that
          Spoiler:
          maybe the ex-bodygaurd will help him out.
          I can't wait to see what happens though.

I like the show, I'm willing to suspend my disbelief lol.
          Spoiler:
          It was really weird though, when Laurel looked him right into his eyes, but didn't recognize him. Unless she's just pretending not to recognize him; I thought for sure that she would recognize him.
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe she tweeked already, but is hiding that she knows him cause she fears if she knew, someone might get her to say..

Comment

So, after episode 3
              Spoiler:
              The bodyguard knows who he really is, he wasnt alone on the island and some other stuff...

Interested to see that John Barrowmans in next weeks episode, seems we may be seeing his character more as we go along...
              And I agree, some of the stuff is abit unbelieveable, but I just go with it and enjoy the show...
              Going to keep watching for Barrowman and Salmon, but also to see where this show goes...

Comment

I didn't get to watch tonight's episode live, but can't wait to watch it very shortly. Should be a good one.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You'll have to wait a week to watch on the Internet. Don't know if CW is doing an encore airing
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Not a bad ep this week.

Spoiler:
                    So hubby is leaving cause he now (rightfully) distrusts mom.
                    Cop guy has to release our hero cause the first bodyguard, dresses up as the hood and scares some gunrunners, all the while the hero is having a party at home.
                    Both the hero and his lawyer chick kiss... YAY!
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 November 2012, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Not a bad ep this week.

So hubby is leaving cause he now (rightfully) distrusts mom.
                      Cop guy has to release our hero cause the first bodyguard, dresses up as the hood and scares some gunrunners, all the while the hero is having a party at home.
                      Both the hero and his lawyer chick kiss... YAY!

Err, use spoiler tags please?
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 November 2012, 10:59 AM. Reason: tagged the requote.

Comment

Sorry..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Sorry..
                          Thats fine

Comment

I love the show. I haven't watched a lot of Smallville, except for a few of the episodes at the end of the series. So I don't have a lot to compare it to, but what I've seen is fantastic. I've loved all the twists and turns, and not knowing who is good, evil or morally grey.

The most recent episode was great, shows Oliver has a lot more depth than I originally gave him credit for. The flash backs to the island, are interesting and the contrast between when he first got there - rich kid who can't do much versus him as the Green Arrow is a great storyline.

My only beef is Lauren's dad, the cop. Just about everything about him bothers me, and is borderline cliché. Otherwise it's great show. It has me wanting to watch Smallville from the beginning, as I'm told, because I like this one so much, I'll enjoy Smallville as well.
                            Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

I wanted to like this show but I'm really struggling to get enthused. It's ok but not something I would make a point of watching.
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope Deathstroke gets a bit more characterisation than 'Silent Torture Guy' when he shows up next.

Comment

Working...
                                X