This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CW's Arrow General Discussion

I did not found an own thread for this show. I just watched the pilot and was pleasntely surprised. I have to say a got hooked and it really looks different then smallville ( I only watched the first three seasons or so and then gave up buy the unbelieviable unlikeable characters ! Hope it does well enough. Has it got a full season yet ?
    sigpic

CW TV is different then the other networks. They don't usually do a 13 episode comitment and then a full season like the other networks. Generally when they pick up a show its for the whole season. Give me an hour and I'll know how good the show did last night
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm not completely sold on it yet, but the pilot wasn't bad.

Comment

Here's an article related to the premiere:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1958246.html

Comment

My wife and I really enjoyed the premiere. We were pleasantly surprised. We look forward to episode #2.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I really liked the first episode, and I'm looking forward to the new ep tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

This series airs on Sky 1 here in the UK. It's Pilot/First episode is on this coming Monday 22nd October.
              I've set my Sky + box to remind me it's on.
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Not impressed at all by the first two episodes, not even one thing in it that made me want to hang on to watch another episode to see if the other things would get better.

This is one that I'll probably tune into if it happens to be on whilst I'm looking for something to watch. Probably find I haven't missed anything, the plot just plodding along with the weekly ticking off the list of righting wrongs by a pretty uninteresting main character, and the underlying conspiracy not revealed for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  Not impressed at all by the first two episodes, not even one thing in it that made me want to hang on to watch another episode to see if the other things would get better.

This is one that I'll probably tune into if it happens to be on whilst I'm looking for something to watch. Probably find I haven't missed anything, the plot just plodding along with the weekly ticking off the list of righting wrongs by a pretty uninteresting main character, and the underlying conspiracy not revealed for ages.
                  I feel the same way.

Comment

Ive also set my to record this, as it looks interesting...

Comment

Personally, I have really enjoyed the first two episodes. I look forward to how this story will unfold.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Personally, I have really enjoyed the first two episodes. I look forward to how this story will unfold.
                        I've really enjoyed them both as well. I think it kinda has a Batman Begins feel to it (even a few of the scenes looked similar). I liked the first episode a little better than the second one though. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
                        sigpic

Comment

Episode 2 was good but not that good I hope it will improve.
                          sigpic

Comment

only been two episodes but the show seems well executed and the cast is pretty good
                            with that being said, I absolutely HATE superheroes and mortal superheroes are the worst kind

doubt I'll watch regular

Comment

Arrow has gotten a full season pickup. Very good news.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X