IDC Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDC Codes

I noticed in the early seasons of SG1, the team input their codes and the SGC received codes before the StarGate was active. How is it possible that the code traveled over such long distances with the Earth technology they started with? I just wanted to know if anyone else noticed this, what they think of it now that I've pointed it out, and if it's supposed to be that way, how is it possible?

Thanks for reading and please reply.

It's a mistake. It is explained that the IDC signal is supposed to travel through the wormhole.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      It's a mistake. It is explained that the IDC signal is supposed to travel through the wormhole.
      he means before the wormhole is formed or opened
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qingbest View Post
        he means before the wormhole is formed or opened
        That's why I said it's a mistake.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Oh okay. That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure because I knew in later episodes it went through the established wormhole, but ya. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X