No announcement yet.

A Little Slice of Kevin (807)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been watching Supernatural daily, for the past 2 weeks on Netflix over and over.

Catching up and so on..

My question is this:

Cas put those letters (Nokian?) on S&D's ribs so they couldn't be found by ANY angel...right? So how could Cas find the boys in the hotel room?

I have not seen all the season 8 episodes (just started watching in March) I waited to catch up with 1-7 to start watching season 8.

I was waiting for re-runs. I caught some of the episode on Youtube but they weren't listed by part 1 or 2 *sigh*
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
      I have been watching Supernatural daily, for the past 2 weeks on Netflix over and over.

Catching up and so on..

My question is this:

Cas put those letters (Nokian?) on S&D's ribs so they couldn't be found by ANY angel...right? So how could Cas find the boys in the hotel room?

I have not seen all the season 8 episodes (just started watching in March) I waited to catch up with 1-7 to start watching season 8.

I was waiting for re-runs. I caught some of the episode on Youtube but they weren't listed by part 1 or 2 *sigh*
      Enochian - the language of the Angels.
      I'd bet that Dean was still praying to Cas even though he thought he was still in Purgatory. Kind of like a habit he'd formed while in Purgatory and it was like a calming thing for him.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X