No announcement yet.

Bitten (804)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually enjoyed this episode quite a bit. I definitely don't want this style of episode done very often, but I thought it was an interesting change-up.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm not mad for the show that it had an episode I didn't like, that happens. One thing which baffles me though is that at the "German Supernaturalfans" Group on facebook nearly everyone LOVED it.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I actually enjoyed this episode quite a bit. I definitely don't want this style of episode done very often, but I thought it was an interesting change-up.
        Agreed. I liked the new perspective.

Comment

I'm in the "more of what happened to Dean in Purgatory and Sam while Dean was in Purgatory" school of thought. Not one of the shows I'll be dying to watch again
          Spoiler:
          but I liked it better than the Ghostfacers episodes

And I was wondering why Dean
          Spoiler:
          gave this girl a pass but went back and killed Sam's friend last season, who was played by Jewel Staite. I suppose we'll see this girl again as the season progresses, and then Dean will wish he'd ganked her when he had the chance.

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

I guess having to rely to one of those monsters for a year changes one perspective.
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Terrible episode. The only bright spots were the teens doubting Sam and Dean were FBI agents because of Dean's overuse of the word awesome and theorizing that they were in a relationship after hear them mention being a year apart.

I thought the Chronicle movie sucked as well. It was a mashup of Cloverfield, Akira, and The X-Files episode Rush.
              Originally posted by Descended
              That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

I quite liked the episode. As fifth says, it's made a change, and it was interesting to see things from the perspective of a monster/victim. I like that very occasionally they make it so that Sam and Dean aren't the main protagonists of an episode. We got that with Ghostfacers back in season 3, which I really enjoyed because of the group dynamic; Weekend at Bobby's back in early season 6, which was just hilarious and gave some of the smaller/recurring characters a chance to show their stuff; and The Man Who Would Be King towards season 6 end, which was heart-felt and touching because it is essentially setting you up for Castiel's own self-created tragedy.

I didn't enjoy this episode as much as those three, but felt it's been on par with season 8 in general.
                Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Working...
                X