No announcement yet.

We All Fall Down (410)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so FINALLY WH13 gets good the last ep before the mid season break...I'm sorry but I just feel like this show is getting really boring and predictable. They can get out of anything and now they have to ramp it up all the time to ridiculous levels all the while I'm thinking....ho hum they will get out of it I mean I know they have to get out of it or else we wouldn't have a show anymore.....but still I will be shocked if they get another season after this....because it's becoming so hokey
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Ok so FINALLY WH13 gets good the last ep before the mid season break...I'm sorry but I just feel like this show is getting really boring and predictable. They can get out of anything and now they have to ramp it up all the time to ridiculous levels all the while I'm thinking....ho hum they will get out of it I mean I know they have to get out of it or else we wouldn't have a show anymore.....but still I will be shocked if they get another season after this....because it's becoming so hokey
      Well the flower thing wasn't exactly predictable...though I did predict that Claudia wasn't the evil one. I didn't catch the whole "Adrian ins't real....realish" thing until the brotherhood was being extracted from the picture. But in my opinion, I loved the plague...I mean not that people will experience horrible deaths, plagues story lines seem to catch my attention somehow.

Didn't even know that you watched this show SQ. Too bad you're losing your interest in it. :/
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        Well the flower thing wasn't exactly predictable...though I did predict that Claudia wasn't the evil one. I didn't catch the whole "Adrian ins't real....realish" thing until the brotherhood was being extracted from the picture. But in my opinion, I loved the plague...I mean not that people will experience horrible deaths, plagues story lines seem to catch my attention somehow.

Didn't even know that you watched this show SQ. Too bad you're losing your interest in it. :/
        well I still watch it and it's ok Just not one of my fav shows ATM. I just think they aren't really willing to risk much in this show but now Lenna did surprise me ANd I still think Brother Adriane is evil.... I think it will be another twist within a twist...which could actually be cool

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          well I still watch it and it's ok Just not one of my fav shows ATM. I just think they aren't really willing to risk much in this show but now Lenna did surprise me ANd I still think Brother Adriane is evil.... I think it will be another twist within a twist...which could actually be cool
          I'm afraid they'll try to revive Leena. Jinks was borderline iffy as well as HG....she's like that cat in that Canadian song, she just won't stay away. They really need to avoid the Daniel Jackson "I can't stay dead" thingy. Ghost Leena can be interesting...
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I would be surprised if they bring Leena back too.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah if they do...I"m gonna cry foul but the ghost Leena is a cheat cuz it's really keeping her around Like the whole Starbuck thing *sigh*

Comment

I wish they would keep HG dead. I'm tired of the back and forth motion with her
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  i wish they would keep hg dead. I'm tired of the back and forth motion with her
                  amen to that!!!

Comment

Can't wait to see how they will deal with the sickness! I doubt they will be using the astrolabe again, though. They'll probably manage to counter the effects of the plague with a powerful healing artifact and end this storyline quickly. I think the Anne Boleyn thing is intriguing, but maybe they will go with something bigger, like Aaron's Rod?

I was saddened by Leena's death, but I think the story demanded that something very wrong happened. I don't understand the complaint about the "family" factor though; when we were shown Steve's dead body with his broken neck, did people react this much?

Also, I hope H.G. will remain a "pop-up" possibility, or even a recurrent character. I think she's funny and witty (and well, charming, of course), and the episodes she stars in are my favorites ("3...2...1..." was so great!).

Comment

Originally posted by Machine View Post
                      Can't wait to see how they will deal with the sickness! I doubt they will be using the astrolabe again, though. They'll probably manage to counter the effects of the plague with a powerful healing artifact and end this storyline quickly. I think the Anne Boleyn thing is intriguing, but maybe they will go with something bigger, like Aaron's Rod?

I was saddened by Leena's death, but I think the story demanded that something very wrong happened. I don't understand the complaint about the "family" factor though; when we were shown Steve's dead body with his broken neck, did people react this much?

Also, I hope H.G. will remain a "pop-up" possibility, or even a recurrent character. I think she's funny and witty (and well, charming, of course), and the episodes she stars in are my favorites ("3...2...1..." was so great!).
                      Completly agree. Maybe the writers will go a step further, the Team always deactivated the Artifacts, now is a good chance to find out what the last Warehouse Agents did to convert the Sickness into a Flower and do it again.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                        Completly agree. Maybe the writers will go a step further, the Team always deactivated the Artifacts, now is a good chance to find out what the last Warehouse Agents did to convert the Sickness into a Flower and do it again.
                        That is an interesting possiblity. I hope they do something like that.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

http://www.scifistream.com/2012/10/n...or-revolution/

Called it. Revolution will start in March, with WH13 starting in April in the same timeslots.
                          Good luck WH13. Doesn't even make sense, since neither premiere or finale will show during a sweeps week. Same with the next season.

2012–2013 Sweeps dates:
                          26 October – 22 November 2012
                          1–28 February 2013
                          25 April – 22 May 2013
                          27 June – 24 July 2013

Comment

A primetime show competing with a cable show is not even relevent to when W13 returns. I do not seem the lack of sense. Cable shows don't operate in sweep weeks and have a completely different business model than primetime TV. Unless you want all SyFy's programs to air in the summer its unavoidable to compete with primetime TV And you sweep dates are off by about a week.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                            X