• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We All Fall Down (410)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    WE ALL FALL DOWN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 410

The team tracks one of their own after Artie suffers a personality fracture, attempting to find the Astrolabe and annihilate the Warehouse. Meanwhile, Pete sees visions of Leena leading him to the dagger Artie fears will be used to kill him.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 April 2013, 08:25 PM.

damn you syfy and your split seasons! What a great episode! I wonder how they will resolve all of this. Perhaps HG will use the astrolabe again, changing her back into a villain?
    Last edited by boo1234; 01 October 2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Well I'm starting to wonder if this is a true split season (like Eureka) or if they are just doing this as a midseason. I hope it's the latter, because that will mean only one DVD to buy
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sure if skiffy can milk the money by charging you twice, they will. One reason I gave up buying their dvd's. money grubbing tactics turn me off.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Evil Artie has quite a mean streak to him! And Claudia did end up stabbing him And a pluage was released Okay, I really am/was not that shocked, but still. It was an awesome way to leave us hanging on a cliff.

I'm curious about the whole Leena ghost thing...part of me wants her to stay dead because constantly bringing back the dead can ruin the whole death thing. It would be like watching stargate....Oh what's that? They're going to kill Daniel? Oh well, he'll be back.

I hope that by " Returning in 2013" they mean in the winter or early spring >.>
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking what they use to reverse the plague will reverse Leena's death.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
              I'm thinking what they use to reverse the plague will reverse Leena's death.
              That's a long shot. If they were strongly related things, perhaps. Like reviving everyone that died within that time span, but other than that, I don't see how that could happen.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                [COLOR="#000080"]
                I hope that by " Returning in 2013" they mean in the winter or early spring >.>
                I saw an article that said it meant the show was returning in April, but I'm not sure how reliable it is...
                Meh...

Comment

I believe it's April as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad I am not going to have to wait seven months because I am done with it. This show has gutted the only character I liked. Artie without Leena? Really? I guess Trailer the dog will have to start running the B&B. That was the most senseless death I have ever seen of a TV character I knew she wasn't popular and it was a matter of time before they got rid of pesty Leena but seriously? This used to be a family show now what are they calling it? Killing Leena and leave her dead on the floor and thats it? They walk away and leave her? Cant help but wonder if had been Claudia what the reaction would have been?

Warehouse13 I hope you tank without Leena. Goodbye. You just alienated half the fan base.

Keep your annoying Claudia. Talk about useless.

I give it until July before it hits the chopping block have fun with the long wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                      I believe it's April as well.
                      I think it's April as well.

What a cliffhanger!!!!!!!!

Claudia stabbing Artie brought him back just in time for the unleashing of a plague.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I loved using season it was great. Such emotion. Lenna will for sure. I could see HG using the astrolath to turn back time
                        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                        sigpic

Comment

Supposedly Anne Boleyn survived the English Sweating Sickness, so maybe there is an artifact associated with her that will reverse the orchid's effects.

Comment

April is a long time. O.o
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Crazy episode I wonder how it is going to end ?? But I am really sad because I didn't like how the put genelle as special appearance , she was more than that

She is a great character too
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X