• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Crocodile (204)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    THE CROCODILE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 204
    When Belle and Mr. Gold have a falling out, Rumpelstiltskin recalls the loss of his wife to a suave pirate. Meanwhile, Belle seeks a life of her own in Storybrooke.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 October 2013, 08:54 PM.

nice twist to peter pan. And the crocodile.....rumpy. Really nice twist.
    Can't say a ton happened, but it was good set up and build up.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It was great to see "Vincent" pop up on Once. And I guess I'm going to have to finally read Peter Pan if I want to understand what's going on in this show.
      sigpic

Comment

you can probably watch the disney movie to tell the truth

Peter Pan, Lost Boys....think the biggest unknown is Tinker Bell and who's gonna be Wendy and Tiger Lily (if they go that deep)
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That would probably make more sense anyway, since this is all the Disney version of events.

Tinker Bell ... maybe it'll be Belle doing double duty.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            nice twist to peter pan. And the crocodile.....rumpy. Really nice twist.
            Can't say a ton happened, but it was good set up and build up.
            Yeah, the end was very interesting, and we can see where this is going to go.
            sigpic

Comment

It was good seeing Rumpel ask the Prince for advice on dating. But even though he opened up on his feelings, he is still holding back by holding Smih captive.

Comment

Both my wife and I loved this one. Great twist on the Peter Pan story. Rumpel being responsible for the creation of Hook was great.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Both my wife and I loved this one. Great twist on the Peter Pan story. Rumpel being responsible for the creation of Hook was great.
                  I feel like I missed that twist. I saw a headline before I saw the episode about Hook and I kind of figured it out. Glad to see Smih there though

I just feel, while the episode was good, that Rumpel is behind too many character's histories. His Cinderella's fairy godmother, the beast, and the crocodile. Not to mention all the other characters. Why not take that a step further and have other characters be the crocodile or something.

Give the other actors more to do.

Comment

I just hope Shrek doesn't turn up....

Comment

Can it happen that Bae will be Peter Pan? That would be an awesome future twist.

On the other hand I like Rumpi, but now he was just a sadistic killer.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

No. The guy on Hook's ship who wanted passage is clearly Peter Pan
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Hmmm... Where was that scene? Maybe I missed it.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I don't think Peter Pan was on the ship. I didn't see anyone requesting passage aboard the ship. I'm guessing Peter Pan is Rush's son.

I like the actor playing Hook but wish they went with a different look. I kind of wish they would move on to a different set of main actors. I was glad to get a break from Snow, Emma, and Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              If you like that, you will LOVE the latter twists in the story of Pan and Rumple..

Comment

Working...
                              X