• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady of the Lake (203)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    LADY OF THE LAKE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 203
    With help from her old friend Lancelot, Emma and Mary Margaret attempt to find a portal back to Storybrooke. Henry turns to Jefferson for help, while in the past Snow is caught in the middle of a cut-throat plan by Charming’s father.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 18 October 2012, 12:50 PM.

I thought this episode was a bit slow until the end. I loved the ending of it--and when Snow protected Emma while on trek to their old home. I loved Charming's expression when he asks Snow, "Uhm....is there something that you need to tell me?" A bit of an emotional ride toward the end!
    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

As always a great Episode with alot of awesome moments. I hope Henry will finally get some "normality" to his life. It is becoming old to always see him as the sidekick who nobody listens to.

Cora of course had to be out to get to the other World. I never thought about it thought why she would want to. Just to get revenge on Regina? She is already gone and cursed.

I still think the Mad Hatter is not the creator of the Hat. He called himself a Portal Jumper, not Creator. So who could be powerful enough to Create it? The only one I could think of is Rumple and even he said, that creating portals is outside his powers. He created a curse, but that was more of a Loophole.

I have to say that I love how Mary Margret finally kicks some Butt. Considering her alter Ego she is pretty tough.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

OMG!!! The FEELS!! Just... Wow!!

I REALLY HATE CORA

I REALLY HATE KING GEORGE!!

This show is the BEST EVER!!! I never get tired of it!!
        sigpic

Comment

Did you notice at the very end, King George in Storybrooke sitting in a car watching David/Charming with Henry? Looks like he's gonna stir up trouble.
          sigpic

Comment

I wondered how long it was going to take for Jim Robinson to show up....

Comment

I feel like I have to side with a review I read. There was just a LOT of moving pieces and some of the emotional moments were lost.

How did Charming's mother get Lancealot to switch the cups/bottles when he just walked over to her?

How did Lancealot know that there was only one shell with water? They only looked for a small amount of time.

I would have preferred that the resolution to Snow's curse didn't wrap up so fast. It just seemed like a lot of checkboxes getting crossed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                I feel like I have to side with a review I read. There was just a LOT of moving pieces and some of the emotional moments were lost.

How did Charming's mother get Lancealot to switch the cups/bottles when he just walked over to her?

How did Lancealot know that there was only one shell with water? They only looked for a small amount of time.

I would have preferred that the resolution to Snow's curse didn't wrap up so fast. It just seemed like a lot of checkboxes getting crossed out.
                Like always it was one story. It would not have been the same without a happy end. I think the Story was told perfectly. The contrast between what Snow had to loose in order to have and protect Emma and Emma now doing the same thing was great. I teared a little bit up along with Snow when she took one last look at the nursery she build for her daughter. I really hope to have this Series ends properly. A early cancellation would be the worse, but its a Primetime show that even Kids can watch. So I hope it has good chances.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  Did you notice at the very end, King George in Storybrooke sitting in a car watching David/Charming with Henry? Looks like he's gonna stir up trouble.
                  I would say that is a pretty safe assumption. This was a very enjoyable episode all around. Looks like Cora may end up being a major trouble maker now instead of Regina.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think snow's curse wrapped up so quickly so Charming would never know. Her honor would have demanded she tell him, and she didn't, so he has no idea what King George did to her.

I'm sure it'll come out sooner rather than later. (especially with george in steveston storybrooke

I LOVE that mary Margaret is all kick ass after her alter ego was so meek in the real world.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Charming's mother only pretended to drink the water Lancelot gave to her, he didn't have to switch anything, just pour the the water still in the bottle into the wedding chalice.

They might have looked for water for longer than it seemed. Then they were going to look some more, after they saw it didn't work, but Charming's mother stopped them.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      I think snow's curse wrapped up so quickly so Charming would never know. Her honor would have demanded she tell him, and she didn't, so he has no idea what King George did to her.

I'm sure it'll come out sooner rather than later. (especially with george in steveston storybrooke

I LOVE that mary Margaret is all kick ass after her alter ego was so meek in the real world.

I love that too, and the more assertive, take-charge David is soo much better than the wishy-washy one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                        I love that too, and the more assertive, take-charge David is soo much better than the wishy-washy one.
                        Technically, he no longer is just David. He is David AND the Prince. I believe with mostly the Prince's personality, but David's memories.

And David was only wishy-washy because he was struggling with the memories Regina's curse gave him and the feelings of true love. It doesn't mean he was a bad person, just tortured between two directions.

Comment

Technically, he no longer is just David. He is David AND the Prince. I believe with mostly the Prince's personality, but David's memories.

And David was only wishy-washy because he was struggling with the memories Regina's curse gave him and the feelings of true love. It doesn't mean he was a bad person, just tortured between two directions.
                          I know, everyone is both(there was a whole episode on it lol). I didn't think wishy-washy David was a bad person, just not as interesting to watch.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                            I know, everyone is both(there was a whole episode on it lol). I didn't think wishy-washy David was a bad person, just not as interesting to watch.
                            Well, I thought it was interesting. The notion that he has these "facts" about his life, yet his heart is truly connected to a stranger.

Did he do some not so smart things? Yes. But I think that was the interesting part. To see if their true love would break through. But of course with Regina's manipulations they never did until the curse was broken.

Comment

Working...
                            X