Broken (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    About the issue of time, recall that the Wraith went into FTL shortly before Emma and Snow, yet the wraith appeared at least hours (or a day) earlier than them. So the passage of time IS different.

Also, Mulan said they were in a frozen state since the curse was enacted 28 years ago. So perhaps, the time difference isn't that big.
    Thats probably true, but why did Mulan then say that this was the last 28 Years. If the Time difference is so significant it should have been double the time.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Great start, good episode

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Thats probably true, but why did Mulan then say that this was the last 28 Years. If the Time difference is so significant it should have been double the time.
      Maybe it is, but they were frozen for a long time
      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 25 November 2012, 03:16 PM.
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Awesome start to the new season, hopefully I'll be able to catch up with the new episodes untill episode ten is aired. Sleeping Beauty is really cute, I like her, I still can't stand Snow White and Prince Charming although they weren't that annoying like in season one.

I feel kind of bad for The Queen and Rumpelstilcksen .... they are not bad per se but made bad choises in their past lifes, I hope they will be redeemed someday.
        sigpic

Comment

Good start to this season. The only bad thing is the scale of the stuff that is happening. Hundreds or thousands of people were brought over from FTL. There should have been a lot more people coming after the evil queen. It kind of takes me out of the story but just a little.

I could see why Henry would want to protect the evil queen but I felt it was odd for Snow, Charming , and Emma to protect her. Regina murdered people they love and tried to kill them more than once.

I kind of want to know what happen to the mad hatter and Grace. Hatter kind of vanished after freeing Belle. Grace must remember her father now.

Comment

You will disappoint I think. A central theme for OUAT is forgiveness. Even Regina.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              Did you watch last season? Because the gist of Henry coming to Regina (and her naming him after her father) was covered last season. Mr. Gold (Rumple) gave the baby to Regina. They never said (that I remember) exactly how he came to pick that baby to get for Regina when she wanted to adopt, but I'm sure it was all part of his plan to eventually screw Regina over and break the curse by drawing Emma to town lol..
              Spoiler:
              From watching latter eps, it seems rumple had designs on needing "the savior" to come in, and what better way than her kid. SO he somehow knew who the kid would be (so did pan, rumps father) and somehow left storybrook to bring the kid to Regina

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              We will probably learn this Season why Sleeping Beautys Realm was untouched, but I am sure it got something to do with Maleficent. Again I go by my theorie that True Love is the most Powerful. So their Kindom was spared because Sleeping Beauty and the Princes love for each other.
              From how it looks, each "realm" is separate, so a curse in one, won't hit another. Even if that separation is a sea..

Comment

Working...
              X