Farscape Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

D ?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

John: Th_ _ don't _ _t _t, Sco_ _ _. Th_ _ don't _ _t ho_ c_a_ _ th_ _ a_ _.
        Sco_ _ _: _o_'_ _ _ _ _ht, John. Th_ _ don't _ _t _t. Th_ _ don't _ _t ho_ c_a_ _ th_ _ a_ _ _ _ca_s_... _ _ca_s_ th_ _ sto_ _ th_ c_ac_ _ _s.

: S D O N H J A T C
        :

(Note to self: Never make hangman games too long)
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Crichton: They don't get it, Scorpy. They don't get how crazy they are.
          Scorpius: You're right, John, they don't get it. They don't get how crazy they are. Because... 'cause they stole the crackers.

Comment

You got it, gatefan.
            Show us what ya got.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Uh... anyone wanna go on? Anyone who wants to play?

Comment

I'll do the hangman to keep it going and here it is:

_ _' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

A?

Comment

E ?
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

_ a' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ a a _

Yes: A
                      No: E

Comment

S?

Comment

_ a ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ a a _

No: E, S

Comment

J
                            (aren't you supposed to build a hangman since this is HANGMAN)

Comment

C ?
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

(Hint: the letters that are always checked for in the bonus round of the US version of Wheel of Fortune)

_ a ' _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ a a _

No: E, S, J, C

Comment

Working...
                                X