Bra'tac!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bra'tac!

Ya know what would have made this a slightly better movie? Bra'tac at Ba'al's extraction! Anyone agree, disagree?

Agree

Comment

I don't think he'd have needed to be a big part of the movie. However, imagine him and a few random Jaffa with SG-1? He and Teal'c basically started the Jaffa rebellion. It just felt like someone was missing at the beginning and ending of the movie. I mean, I get it was just SG-1 whom the Tok'ra invited and that the movie was only about 100 minutes long, but still...

Comment

Considering it took 4 years for someone to comment on Bra'tac's absence during the movie I don't think it would have mattered much.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
        X