ancient communication stones switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ancient communication stones switch

has anyone noticed that when people switch using the ancient communication stones they always end up in the body of someone of the same gender. if they are used for communication, then does it really matter what gender you end up with? Just a thought or question
    An infinite universe contains an equally infinite amount of knowledge.

Originally posted by dr.chrismckay View Post
    has anyone noticed that when people switch using the ancient communication stones they always end up in the body of someone of the same gender. if they are used for communication, then does it really matter what gender you end up with? Just a thought or question
    Probably doesn't matter, no, but I assume that they are aware prior to using them who will be using which ones. I'd assume it's more psychological rather than anything else, I don't think the women who are using the stones would wish to swap bodies with a guy, they'd not know what the guy might get up to with their bodies! although it would be cool to swap with someone of the opposite sex and get their perspective, they could write a book about it ha

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard Flu View Post
      Probably doesn't matter, no, but I assume that they are aware prior to using them who will be using which ones.
      I guess the next question would be, woman on the left stone, man on right? How could they possibly know that in advance.

Comment

I guess the next question would be, woman on the left stone, man on right? How could they possibly know that in advance.
        They're in constant communication, they know beforehand whose turn it is to use the stones and probably have it pre-arranged who will use which one. Not difficult really, you just say women always use this stone, men always use that stone.

Comment

there were a few episodes where the scheduled person did not use the stones, as is the case in emergencies where unscheduled check ins are needed. I do understand that it allows for a smoother show, it is just one of those what ifs happened. Wray in the body of Telford for example,

Comment

there were a few episodes where the scheduled person did not use the stones, as is the case in emergencies where unscheduled check ins are needed. I do understand that it allows for a smoother show, it is just one of those what ifs happened. Wray in the body of Telford for example,
            welp, just so happens through luck or whatever you wanna call it that in the emergencies the same sex genders were on the stones, just one of those things. lol

Comment

THe only time i remember a 'sex switch' using them, was when vala took over daniel's body in S9 sg1.

Comment

Working...
              X