We Need to Talk About Kevin (801)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StayingOccupied View Post
    That was a vampire, not a leviathan, right?
    Correct.

Comment

another solid season start, I didnt like Season seven much except for some bits and peaces and I still pissed at the writers what they did to Bobby, at least Crowley is still playing around. Hope this season develops better
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
        another solid season start, I didnt like Season seven much except for some bits and peaces and I still pissed at the writers what they did to Bobby, at least Crowley is still playing around. Hope this season develops better
        It starts slow, but then it really, really does!
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

In season 4 "The Monster at the end of the Book", Cass says that each prophet has an archangel attached to them right? Where the Heaven is Kevin's? Hmmmm? It didn't show up when Kevin was getting all of Dick's attention in "Survival of the Fittest" sooooooo, um yah. I know that Crowley has angel proofing but why didn't the angel show up sooner when Kevin was left with Sam and Crowley?
          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Wait and see :-)
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

I just rewatched it today. I hate Sam in this episode, he was kind of selfish not looking for his family, I mean if everyone is dead would you not try everything in your power to safe the one you have left? Maybe its just I like Dean more and Benny, he is a great character.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X