X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Need to Talk About Kevin (801)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    "Dean re-emerges from Purgatory, but he isn’t alone. He heads straight for Sam, but the reunion isn’t exactly what he thought it would be. Sam drops everything to join his brother, but leaving the life he had grown to enjoy turns out to be harder than he imagined. Dean and Sam look for Kevin who has managed to escape Crowley’s grasp, but things come to a head quickly when Kevin tells them what it is that Crowley wants."
    Original Air Date : 10/3/2012
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Not bad/Not great. A rather typical ep. Gave the premise for a couple of cool concepts but not doing anything that hasn't really been done before.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

All in all a good ep its setting up some good stuff for later on. From the way Dean was acting I think that he might have killed Cas to get out of purgatory.
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        All in all a good ep its setting up some good stuff for later on. From the way Dean was acting I think that he might have killed Cas to get out of purgatory.
        Ack! I hope not then he's just as much of a monster as anything he's killed.
        sigpic

Comment

The guy who plays Benny looks a lot like the bartender from season two "Bloodlust". Can't find any info on IMDB though....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
            The guy who plays Benny looks a lot like the bartender from season two "Bloodlust". Can't find any info on IMDB though....
            It is him. Ty Olsson.
            Last edited by Callista; 04 October 2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

how about that? I was right for once Thanks!
              sigpic

Comment

Personally, I really enjoyed the season premiere. It set up a lot of stuff, and I can't wait to see where things go from here.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Are they going to tell this season's stories with tons of flashbacks? Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Ah Crowley.......you are something else!

I had to laugh when Dean took exception to the smell of dog in the car! He LOVES his baby.

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                    Are they going to tell this season's stories with tons of flashbacks? Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Ah Crowley.......you are something else!

I had to laugh when Dean took exception to the smell of dog in the car! He LOVES his baby.

IHS
                    I think we will see a lot of flashbacks involving what went on with Sam and Dean over the past year, yeah.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Is it me or Dean is develloping a God complex? Is the world going to end if they stop hunting? Maybe, but even if they continue to hunt,the world still might end. Let Sam be a little happy.
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        Is it me or Dean is develloping a God complex? Is the world going to end if they stop hunting? Maybe, but even if they continue to hunt,the world still might end. Let Sam be a little happy.
                        I think Dean's got PTSD and hasn't adjusted back to normal life where he'll have to reconcile what he's always said about working with monsters, his whole idea of doing what's right, and whatever happened with Cas. I think he can't even comprehend Sam having a normal life while he was gone. So, maybe he's lashing out at Sam since he can't make sense of his own feelings.

I'm very intrigued by what Sam was actually doing. It seemed kind of like he and Amelia had had a fight or something when he left because she was only faking sleep and he looked really sad when he left. I also want to know who that was lurking outside his house.

I also can't figure out how they ended up at Rufus' cabin at the same time. It makes sense for Dean to go there because he couldn't contact Sam and he had nowhere else to go. But, did Sam just happen to also go there (which would make sense if he and Amelia just broke up though it would be quite a coincidence to show up within days of Dean) or did Dean manage to contact him? I couldn't tell from their meeting if Sam already knew Dean would be there or not. Dean said he'd left a lot of messages, but Sam said he didn't get any of them because he'd ditched his phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                          I also can't figure out how they ended up at Rufus' cabin at the same time. It makes sense for Dean to go there because he couldn't contact Sam and he had nowhere else to go. But, did Sam just happen to also go there (which would make sense if he and Amelia just broke up though it would be quite a coincidence to show up within days of Dean) or did Dean manage to contact him? I couldn't tell from their meeting if Sam already knew Dean would be there or not. Dean said he'd left a lot of messages, but Sam said he didn't get any of them because he'd ditched his phones.
                          I got the impression that Sam knew he'd be there.

Okay start to the season. I like that they went on and got them back together and will let the past year playout in flashbacks.

Not too keen on the girlfriend it she was the vet. Dogs dart out in the road and sometimes can't be avoided. Didn't like that she gets an attitude with Sam for at least stopping and trying to help.

I was like what did Kevin cut his hair for? lol. Then I saw him a couple of days later in the live action run-up series, "Forward Unto Dawn", to the new Halo 4 game. He had to cut his hair for that I guess as he plays a military school cadet.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Decent Premiere

Spoiler:
                            What happened to Castiel? What did Dean do to him? did he kill him? leave him there? who is that leviathan working with dean? seems strange

The Guy who plays Kevin doesnt look like Light Yagami anymore
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

That was a vampire, not a leviathan, right?
                              Cream Cheese, the people's cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X