No announcement yet.

Amanda Tapping cast as an Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to see her blank-angry face again, like replicater.

Comment

So we have about 6 more eps til Amanda's ep, right?

I've never watched, I tend to not like paranormal stuff. I'll read up on some websites and catch a few eps online. If I like it, great. If not...not even Amanda will induce me to watch.
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Can anyone with DirecTV tell me what channel "Supernatural" is on?

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
          So we have about 6 more eps til Amanda's ep, right?

I've never watched, I tend to not like paranormal stuff. I'll read up on some websites and catch a few eps online. If I like it, great. If not...not even Amanda will induce me to watch.
          I've actually been a huge fan of Supernatural since it first aired and started watching it before I discovered AT and the Stargate franchise. I'd definitely recommend checking it out especially from the beginning because so much is discussed in the show and it'll probably be a little confusing to just jump in after 8 seasons .

After finding out that AT was going to be in it I started rewatching it from the beginning and I was surprised to find TONS of Stargate actors with small rolls throughout the entire series.... Christopher Heyerdahl was on a few episodes, Aldis Hodge (Leverage), Shanks was in one episode, Lorne, Dr. Beckett... the list goes on!!

It's really a mix between Sanctuary and Buffy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Can anyone with DirecTV tell me what channel "Supernatural" is on?
            Its on TNT which is channel 245 on my DirecTV. Don't ask me the time because I don't watch the show
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Its on TNT which is channel 245 on my DirecTV. Don't ask me the time because I don't watch the show
              The reruns of Supernatural are on TNT...the new episodes with Amanda will air on The CW. The channel number will depend on your location
              sigpic

Comment

I woud give anythng to see Amanda on any show. Ive watched her sinse I was 10 and jus adore her

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                  I've actually been a huge fan of Supernatural since it first aired and started watching it before I discovered AT and the Stargate franchise. I'd definitely recommend checking it out especially from the beginning because so much is discussed in the show and it'll probably be a little confusing to just jump in after 8 seasons .

After finding out that AT was going to be in it I started rewatching it from the beginning and I was surprised to find TONS of Stargate actors with small rolls throughout the entire series.... Christopher Heyerdahl was on a few episodes, Aldis Hodge (Leverage), Shanks was in one episode, Lorne, Dr. Beckett... the list goes on!!

It's really a mix between Sanctuary and Buffy
                  It's the Buffy part that concerns me.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I've really struggled to enjoy SPN - I got through 2 seasons and gave up...there was something there that just didn't appeal to me...I have watched the episode that Michael was guest star in only once and that was purely out of loyalty - however I thought it was pretty dire and it didn't encourage me to try again....

From the glimpses I've seen however, I find the fandom extremely crazy...very very glad it's one I don't participate in..the support from (and rivalry between) fans of the 3 individual main males seems to be very very "vehement/passionate" in places!..

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Amanda fabulous as Naomi. Amanda can really tear herself away from playing the same characters. I mean Sam Carter, Helen Magnus and Naomi are nothing alike at all, where as a lot of actors have a habit of playing the same type of characters when coming out of a long running popular television show.
                      Currently Watching: Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
                      Planning to watch: Dark Angel, Star Trek Enterprise and many more

Comment

Originally posted by myowndrownedworld View Post
                        Amanda fabulous as Naomi. Amanda can really tear herself away from playing the same characters. I mean Sam Carter, Helen Magnus and Naomi are nothing alike at all, where as a lot of actors have a habit of playing the same type of characters when coming out of a long running popular television show.
                        She's probably deliberately taking parts that don't type-cast her. She was also good in "Motive" in their season finale.

The other roles she's been in (TV movies and such) are quite different from Sam and Helen, too.

Comment

Working...
                        X