after the storm sadness but joy comes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    I got my copy of the new album last week, and yes Carmencatalina it is excellent. And it does make me think of SGU.
    Did you get the "extended" version of the album, with that gorgeous cover of "The Boxer"? I'm serious when I say that it would be perfect for a SGU montage. Sigh.
    sigpic
    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
      Did you get the "extended" version of the album, with that gorgeous cover of "The Boxer"? I'm serious when I say that it would be perfect for a SGU montage. Sigh.
      Yes! I have the CD in the car, doing a lot of driving lately, I keep listening to it over and over. I love the way they kept true to the original singing the "Lalala, etc. part, my favorite thing about that song.

In the middle of writing this post, I ran down stairs and got the CD out of my car and am downloading it to Itunes now. It never made it to the house, it went straight from the mailbox and into the car player.

I'm really loving the song "Ghosts That We Know" as well. The whole album is great, such a wonderful voice and harmonies.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X